[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You know something is wrong when a player with the mental resilence of manfzukic, pulls a bunny from his ass like that.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Disappointing draw especially when Juve gets 3 goals. Still up 9 on Napoli so lead still comfortable. Plus BOTTOM LINE is CL performance. AM does appear to be a tough opponent so hopefully Max gets the team in top gear two weeks from now.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Positive, healthy, enlightened, sobering, empowerment, boost, encouragement, stimulating draw

This is a plan to overtake al Cholo with a stunning performance against AM.

I'm praying for that to avoid:panic:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fans do have a right to expect results, but why bring money into the conversation? Max could've been Real Madrid coach and probably earn more than what he earns now. He deserves criticism for the results but not for the money he earns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't fucking care what amount he earns here.Of course he deserved that amount.And,yes ,he probably could coach Madrid (well Pelegrini and more others coached Madrid and Max is one league above) ,an maybe earns more there but also could be fired in a 6 months ,doesn't matter what the results are.And yes he is an excellent tactician but without our management machine he will do nothing. Remember that he was a free agent when he joins us fired from Milan.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
oh my god lets forget everything good mandzukic did ever for juve and lets bash him for one mistake omg
mandzukic sucks omg

fucking idiots lmao
That play was independent of everything else he ever did, good and bad. And that post was referring to that one independent incident which played a big role in us dropping points in this game.

And the mere fact Mandzo is Mandzo and never did anything like this before is what makes it unbelievable. It wasn't Mandzo bashing nor was it anyone forgetting anything.

My thoughts exactly re the last bit.

- - - Updated - - -

PS My apologies to you @Chiello3 and others who failed your classes in middle school who only recently discovered how important Mandzukic is and are now acting like footy savants.

Last edited:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
That play was independent of everything else he ever did, good and bad. And that post was referring to that one independent incident which played a big role in us dropping points in this game.

And the mere fact Mandzo is Mandzo and never did anything like this before is what makes it unbelievable. It wasn't Mandzo bashing nor was it anyone forgetting anything.

My thoughts exactly re the last bit.

- - - Updated - - -

PS My apologies to you @Chiello3 and others who failed your classes in middle school who only recently discovered how important Mandzukic is and are now acting like footy savants.
you are a useless troll so i have every right to block you , cya.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)