[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (85 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Men, I can't decide which team in Italy I hate more after this last season and a half.

-Roma Reasons: Fans, Totti,Dusan, they have an internal ugliness about them I can't stand.
-Inter Reasons: 2006/Moratti, basically all of Calciopoli, their fans are fucking idiots beyond stupidity any of us have ever known.
-Milan Reasons: Muntari, hate him more than anything, Inzaghi the annoying fuck, their role in 2006 and their slap on the wrist,
-Fiorentina Reasons: ugly and obnoxious fans, really REALLY annoying BOD
-Napoli Reasons: Hamsik's hair and how it symbolizes a disgusting dirty city, their fans and arrogance, ADL and his shitty movies,

God I could go on and on...

We need a poll @Dule90 somewhere on here and who hates who the most.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of this when the benches cleared the royal rumble kicked off. What would Mirko have done? And if he was on the pitch you know he would have instigated something :lol:
Me? Seriously? You're on my hate list now, I don't care what you say, you can only speak to me if you need a mod. Like now: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38227-Which-clubs-do-you-hate?highlight=team+hate

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well Toti talks too much,way too much throwing shit to us.Forgetting that last three years (and more) aside from that Coppa match they only get demolition from us.And now by buying 20 players suddenly they become a big team.No way.That prick Garcia who thinks that is a mixture of Pep/Jose/Ancelotti (wanna be) thinks that suddenly is one of the biggest coaches in the world.Fuck him.Too many insults from them .Juve fans,this forum also and our management are humans so we cannot stand this kind of peasant's insults from them and their fucking media.I always these days think about that pilot at the airport and I laugh and the fact that they won 3 fucking titles. Nedved is a king when he replies to Toti for not knowing how is to play for a big club.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I can't wait for the Roma game in Rome or the Inter game in Milan because they will be charged all over again and I'd love nothing more than to sink two ships in one season.
Now I see something good. All this BS about the game is making our team much more united and concentrated. To prove our worth is our new challenge. Thanks Roma :hellyes:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Now I see something good. All this BS about the game is making our team much more united and concentrated. To prove our worth is our new challenge. Thanks Roma :hellyes:
Its making us more united for sure, but we need to wait and see how our boys react.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inter and Milan will always be the most disgusting, but I have a special spot of hatred inside me for Napoli. Absolutely disgusting city and club from top to bottom. Roma are an irrelevant, shitty mediocre club and they retarded captain - which is a perfect representative of them.

Più nemici Più onore.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think we'll be hard pressed getting another call this season.
Well that's certainly what Roma are aiming for by making a big deal of things. But things will return to normal within a month or so as long as nothing else significant goes Juve's way.

The team you really don't want to be right now are Chievo. They play Roma next and the referee in that game will be well aware that Roma are looking for some balancing out of refereeing decisions to take place. There will be a lot of pressure on referees in the coming weeks to not be seen to be anti-Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)