[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (122 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,041
    now they're crucifying BonBon for his tweet and Conte is warning him, no more or you're GONE! :lol:

I think all Juventini with the Azzurri should start tweeting more and get expelled by the NT coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Giving in to the pressure. And making even more pressore on future referees to not give any 50/50 calls to our side.
    as a paradox, that game will be more damaging to us then Rome; it was like after the Muntari goal, Bilan started to get even more non existing penalties then normally and we were treated quite badly. We'll have to grin and bear I suppose, it's gonna be a tough 32 games coming our way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    now they're crucifying BonBon for his tweet and Conte is warning him, no more or you're GONE! :lol:

I think all Juventini with the Azzurri should start tweeting more and get expelled by the NT coach.
    Like I said before, anything at all divisive doesn't help Conte. It's not like Totti will get called anyway :seven:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Drama, all the drama, without it calcio wouldn't be the same.
    This is precisely the human enjoyment and entertainment I'd fear the sport would lose if we has RUS's way of automaton robot refs, non-stop slow motion replay decisions for fat slobs watching 10000km from the pitch, and a sterilized, video-game-like environment.

Just sayin'...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    This is precisely the human enjoyment and entertainment I'd fear the sport would lose if we has RUS's way of automaton robot refs, non-stop slow motion replay decisions for fat slobs watching 10000km from the pitch, and a sterilized, video-game-like environment.

Just sayin'...
    I'm exactly of the same opinion. It's fun that football has human error in play, that makes it much more fun and real.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i bet white people in the 50's thought their way of life and privileges would be ruined too if black people could enjoy the same rights they do

just sayin'

maybe you are stuck in your old ways that you cant see the benefit of the new

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    i bet white people in the 50's thought their way of life and privileges would be ruined too if black people could enjoy the same rights they do

just sayin'

trollers gonna troll.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

just sayin'

i bet the nazis in the 30's thought their life would be much better without any human imperfections when they killed the handicapped

just sayin'

maybe you are stuck in your narrowminded modernist ways that you cant see the benefit of the old

bukowski81

Jul 18, 2014
    And if you ask fans in Italy, you will find there is a belief (which may or may not be justified) that Juve have, more often than not, been the beneficiaries in these controversial games for as long as anyone can remember, which is where the problem comes from.

Coming at this from the point of view of an Aberdeen supporter who is thoroughly accustomed to seeing Rangers (Old and New) and Celtic getting some ludicrously favourable refereeing displays, I can't find it in me to entirely condemn the reaction of the likes of Roma to the perceived injustices over the years (though Roma and Fiorentina in particular go on about these things a bit too much and I wonder if it undermines their chances of winning).

What interests me in the Italian reaction is that the Italian media machine swings into action to stoke up the hatred of Juve.

When Rangers or Celtic get decisions in their favour here, the national press will do exactly the opposite and try to deflect attention away from the controversial decisions.
    Im not saying that i think that that is right, but it comes with the territory. Madrid, Barca, Lakers, Yankees, Bayern, etc, its the same. People will always hate the teams that win most of the time, so let the people bark, it means we are on top.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

just sayin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)