[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (118 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking rat Garcia continue the talking that after the game he told his players to continue that work like before and that"He never seen in his life such a reffereing but at the same moment he was sure that they will win the Scudetto and Juve will be second".Okay prick we will laugh at your bullshit words at May 2015.Just watch and see.Meanwhile go and buy about 9-19 new players in January.Forza Juve.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
first adequate comment
omg

10/07/2014
Everyone should take a deep breath and calm down. Football is a very fast game and sometimes there are controversies and mistakes. It happens both ways. At the end of the day we are both great teams and look forward to a long rivalry. It's good for Italian football.

Proud of our team forever. Love our spirit. And Roma will be back and there for a long time. Get used to it.

FUCKRoma!

James Pallotta

http://www.asroma.it/en/news/statement_by_james_pallotta_october_7/

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There is something great about supporting one's own local football team, so I get where Red is coming from.
Yeah I support mine too, but just meh support. Well if football was a thing and we had stadiums full of thousands of people with atmosphare maybe it would be different. But now my support is only on paper and some occasional games at stadium on good weather :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I support mine too, but just meh support. Well if football was a thing and we had stadiums full of thousands of people with atmosphare maybe it would be different. But now my support is only on paper and some occasional games at stadium on good weather :D
That's a big reason why I'm a massive supporter of my local team TBH :D The football isn't the greatest quality (but getting better) but our fans are fucking amazing, check out this video of the Sydney derby between Sydney FC V Western Sydney Wanderers (my team). European/South American style atmosphere…sorry to brag :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Definitely yeah, sadly not football. Constantly We're among top 4-8 in the world with ocasional third or first place here and there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, I know that Lithuania is more of a basketball country anyway yeah?
Though there are more kids that go into football then into basketball here. Infrastructure and human resources are very lacking in football here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)