[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
now, looking at the match again.

The referee really fucked it up. Although he did well in the beginning when it looked like a penaly on Marchisio, but when you look at the replay it wasn't a penalty. It was a hard call and the referee was right.

But one has to think that if he was biased he would definitely give that penalty on Marchisio which was more dubious than the penalty on Maicon's handball.

It all started with the 1st penalty on a handball. Now that I had more time to see it, it was really absurd. What the fuck!!! It doesn't matter if Maicon was out or within the area. His arm was in front of his body, the guy was just protecting himself. His arms weren't extended. The penalty was indeed absurd, that is NOT a penalty.

Then the referee went on to compensate Roma right after. There was no foul from Chiello on Nainggolan. Actually Nainggolan was the first to slide tackle, Chiellini just did the same. It was NOT a foul. Nainggolan went out crying and the referee wanted to compensate.

Then you can see that Totti and Litch were both pulling each other. And it started BEFORE the foul was kicked.

This penalty was very dubious and it was origined on a non existent foul given to Roma. So the referee did this shit to compensate it again. 1 x 1.

Pogba's penalty was a stupid decision by Pjanic. But the fact it's stupid still makes it a penalty. It was really hard to see, at first I thought it was also absurd. But at the replay Pogba was stepping the line and was tripped. It was a penalty. The referee did very well there, he was very well placed.

In Bonucci's goal, it was completely clear. Vidal didn't intervene on the play. The keeper could see the ball. Good call by the referee.

In the end, Morata shouldn't be sent off, but it had little impact in the game.

So I'd say in the end, the referee gave one absurd penalty for Juve and a bad penalty which originated from an inexistent foul for Roma. 1x1. All other crucial plays were very hard to judge and he was spot on. Marchisio's non penalty, Bonucci's goal, Pogba's penalty. They were all right.

Also let's remember the referee is from Firenze lol.

We should not be obliged to put up with all the shit that the losers are letting out. Agnelli has to stand up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Agnelli has to stand up.
Certainly in private, but I'm not sure he should be saying anything very much in public.

Sometimes better to keep quiet rather than entering into an argument/slagging match.

I think he's better letting this all die down as quickly as possible rather than rising to the bait.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
again some politician(miccoli) asked Renzi to look at what's going on in the Calcio world with those refs and Juve. :sergio:

sure, forget the people without jobs and everything. Let's punish Juve man!
:lol:

But blaming Juventus for everything is an easier battle than solving economic problems, plus it serves as the perfect distraction.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Certainly in private, but I'm not sure he should be saying anything very much in public.

Sometimes better to keep quiet rather than entering into an argument/slagging match.

I think he's better letting this all die down as quickly as possible rather than rising to the bait.
I don't think that our haters will let this to die down.They all will moan for months ahead at least to our next match with them.Sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)