[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (119 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Terrible game yesterday. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win and that is great. But that game yesterday had some terrible referring and plays. In my opinion, we got lucky with the penalty calls. Pogba was slightly touched, but made it out to be like he got sniped in the back of the head. Maicon's handball was very questionable, but fuck it, sucks to suck. Morata needs to calm down but that wasn't a redcard challenge in my opinion. He got the ball and the Roma player lost his cool. Morata hardly reacted to him but oh well. Of course, with a win in our stadium against Roma, everyone is calling for our heads because we "cheated" or "paid the referees" but fuck them, we didn't, and we won.

Buy on AliExpress.com

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Terrible game yesterday. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win and that is great. But that game yesterday had some terrible referring and plays. In my opinion, we got lucky with the penalty calls. Pogba was slightly touched, but made it out to be like he got sniped in the back of the head. Maicon's handball was very questionable, but $#@! it, sucks to suck. Morata needs to calm down but that wasn't a redcard challenge in my opinion. He got the ball and the Roma player lost his cool. Morata hardly reacted to him but oh well. Of course, with a win in our stadium against Roma, everyone is calling for our heads because we "cheated" or "paid the referees" but $#@! them, we didn't, and we won.
Bonucci's goal was a bit iffy.
Vidal was in an offside position, and while he didn't touch the ball, he was in front of the goalkeeper, effecting his view.
I remember Shevchenko scoring a goal just like that in the 2003 Champions League final, and it being disallowed.

I only saw the last 10 minutes, but from all accounts it was a cracking game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To be honest, I hate the result, don't get me wrong, I'm glad we won, but it's the manner of the result which I hate. Yet again this is another crucial match where everyone walks away talking about is us getting help with referees. It's not Juve's fault that the referee was completely incompetent and out of his depth but regardless. It adds to the ever-growing pile of incidents that benefit us.

The pen Pogba won wasn't a pen, never mind the fact that he threw himself into the box, he wasn't even touched.

I wish we could have just beaten them through our own football, no pens, no controversy. The first half was ridiculous. Haven't seen anything like it in a long time.

I thought we were poor, Roma won the midfield battle and Gervinho destroyed our defenders at will. Their second goal was everything Juve haven't got; direct, pace, incisiveness. Superb goal.

Has Llorente got naked pictures of Allegri? HOW is he still starting for us? He needs a few games on the bench.

Bon bon scored a superb goal and saved the day, but I wasn't happy about the manner of the victory. That's just me.

As for Totti, stellar footballer he may be, but what a twat of a man.
I know this must hurt for you to hear...

FUCK THAT PILE OF HORSE SHIT TOTTI

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bonucci's goal was a bit iffy.
Vidal was in an offside position, and while he didn't touch the ball, he was in front of the goalkeeper, effecting his view.
I remember Shevchenko scoring a goal just like that in the 2003 Champions League final, and it being disallowed.

I only saw the last 10 minutes, but from all accounts it was a cracking game.
The rules for that particular offside have changed since July. Read the rulebook you Milan supporting mong.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Are they still crying :D This international break is so timely. Italy crying for 2 weeks. :evil:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We had a Tevez shot blocked by (Manolas I think?) that was destined for the goal and Morata hitting the crossbar with a header. Pogba has was basically one on one in front of goal and bottled it. We had plenty of chances.
Their GK never had to work for any of those shots though. but we did look more likely to score in the second half.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Terrible game yesterday. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win and that is great. But that game yesterday had some terrible referring and plays. In my opinion, we got lucky with the penalty calls. Pogba was slightly touched, but made it out to be like he got sniped in the back of the head. Maicon's h Lich and notandball was very questionable, but $#@! it, sucks to suck. Morata needs to calm down but that wasn't a redcard challenge in my opinion. He got the ball and the Roma player lost his cool. Morata hardly reacted to him but oh well. Of course, with a win in our stadium against Roma, everyone is calling for our heads because we "cheated" or "paid the referees" but $#@! them, we didn't, and we won.
And what about Lich penalty?Was that a penalty?10 of 10 calls will whistle as a foul for Lich.and not a penalty.No way. Morata did not deserved red .Manolas attacked him.Foul was clear but Manolas hit him.Maicon'a penalty was clear as a clear water.I repeated 10 times recorded game.MAICON WAS IN THE BOX.Period.Pogba was touching the line.If Pogba was Ronaldo then nobody will complain about that penalty and now everybody are complaining.Again .At the foul moment he was touching the line.

By the way what is the condition of Caceres.How long will be out?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well that wasn't a terribly interesting match from a tactical viewpoint.

Obviously there was plenty of incident and excitement, but not all that much worthy of analysis.

Both teams were focused on having a huge presence in midfield and both teams struggled to get past the opposition midfield. Both defences struggled to contain the opposition attack when they were left exposed by the midfields.

Was interesting seeing Allegri adapt the 3-5-2 to play Roma's fairly unique front three. First half saw Juve really twist towards a back four, with Caceres marking Gervinho. In the second half Lichtsteiner went a bit deeper and Juve pushed Bonucci up to close down Totti. Not using a midfield to pick up Totti meant Juve had more chance of winning the midfield battle and even gave them enough security in there to feel able to try and get Pogba out of midfield and into space to try and influence the game.

Was a good sub by Allegri to bring Morata on because, aside from Llorente not playing well, the game developed in a way that suited Morata more than Llorente. Roma tried to push higher up in the second half and impose themselves on the game. That meant there was space in behind/down the side of them for a mobile forward to run into the channels.

Was also notable how wide Pogba played for long periods of the game. That helped to block Maicon and also got Pogba out of the midfield crowd and got him some time on the ball - not that he made much of that time. It sucked Roma over to that side of the pitch and meant there were chances when Juve switched the ball quickly, but they didn't manage to do that very often.

Anyway, it's two very good teams and it is was a pretty even game. Despite the result, Roma should take a lot from it - considering the number of players they were missing - in terms of confidence in their ability to compete with Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)