[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (120 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
To be honest, I hate the result, don't get me wrong, I'm glad we won, but it's the manner of the result which I hate. Yet again this is another crucial match where everyone walks away talking about is us getting help with referees. It's not Juve's fault that the referee was completely incompetent and out of his depth but regardless. It adds to the ever-growing pile of incidents that benefit us.

The pen Pogba won wasn't a pen, never mind the fact that he threw himself into the box, he wasn't even touched.

I wish we could have just beaten them through our own football, no pens, no controversy. The first half was ridiculous. Haven't seen anything like it in a long time.

I thought we were poor, Roma won the midfield battle and Gervinho destroyed our defenders at will. Their second goal was everything Juve haven't got; direct, pace, incisiveness. Superb goal.

Has Llorente got naked pictures of Allegri? HOW is he still starting for us? He needs a few games on the bench.

Bon bon scored a superb goal and saved the day, but I wasn't happy about the manner of the victory. That's just me.

As for Totti, stellar footballer he may be, but what a twat of a man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To be honest, I hate the result, don't get me wrong, I'm glad we won, but it's the manner of the result which I hate. Yet again this is another crucial match where everyone walks away talking about is us getting help with referees. It's not Juve's fault that the referee was completely incompetent and out of his depth but regardless. It adds to the ever-growing pile of incidents that benefit us.

The pen Pogba won wasn't a pen, never mind the fact that he threw himself into the box, he wasn't even touched.
:sergio: He was clearly clipped by Pjanic. Clear as day penalty, considering it was directly over the line of the box, which is always considered a part of the box.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I wish we could have just beaten them through our own football, no pens, no controversy. The first half was ridiculous. Haven't seen anything like it in a long time.

I thought we were poor, Roma won the midfield battle and Gervinho destroyed our defenders at will. Their second goal was everything Juve haven't got; direct, pace, incisiveness. Superb goal.

Has Llorente got naked pictures of Allegri? HOW is he still starting for us? He needs a few games on the bench.

Bon bon scored a superb goal and saved the day, but I wasn't happy about the manner of the victory. That's just me.

As for Totti, stellar footballer he may be, but what a twat of a man.
:lol: you make it sound like we haven't done that to them before. We've absolutely battered them on the field for the past 3 years or so, its fun to have a game where we beat them with controversy and score a late winner…I enjoy these wins MUCH more. Let them and Italy hate, they don't understand that it fuels this club even more.

EDIT: You thought Roma were better? They had like 3 chances all game, and scored off two of them. We were better (although we didn't even play that great) and the scoreline reflects it. They really dropped off us in the second half and were looking tired and fatigued.

- - - Updated - - -

Take the blinkers off, it was never a penalty.
It was clearly a penalty. When even the fucking Gazzetta Dello Sport says it is, you know it is. There is more doubts on the Maicon pen IMO.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Fuck Roma and that classless bitch Totti.

- - - Updated - - -

Nainngollum you fucking cunt with that pussy hairdo :lol:

Garcia's face after the goal. :lol:

Pjanic' sassiness after the 2-1. :lol:

Keita's face on our second penalty. :lol:

Tevez's reaction on that foul on Maicon. :lol:

Bonucci's celebration in the final whistle. :lol:

Dusan claiming they weren't penalties. :lol:
:lol:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
:lol: you make it sound like we haven't done that to them before. We've absolutely battered them on the field for the past 3 years or so, its fun to have a game where we beat them with controversy and score a late winner…I enjoy these wins MUCH more. Let them and Italy hate, they don't understand that it fuels this club even more.

EDIT: You thought Roma were better? They had like 3 chances all game, and scored off two of them. We were better (although we didn't even play that great) and the scoreline reflects it. They really dropped off us in the second half and were looking tired and fatigued.

- - - Updated - - -

It was clearly a penalty. When even the $#@!ing Gazzetta Dello Sport says it is, you know it is. There is more doubts on the Maicon pen IMO.
I know we've battered them before, last season and the season before that, but seeing now as they're perceived to be our equals, it would have been nice to give them another battering without any bullshit. It doesn't do anything for our image overseas for people to see/read us getting preferential treatment from referees.

I thought their midfield controlled the game for large parts. They didn't test Gigi but did we really test their GK? Can't remember him making too many saves?

Oct 4, 2011
ah such a satisfying win, fuck roma and fuck totti, manalos should be castrated and not allowed to breed again, totti should get a career ending injury and roma to unceremoniously dump him from the team

i would have loved to keep the clean sheet but whatever

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Was not a red card,he got the ball,a yellow maybe for "dangerous game" but not red.

- - - Updated - - -

Red was given because of the pushing with Manolas after the foul which is ridiculus.Manolas hit him and Norata didn't respoded and both get a red cards.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Totti is a big scvmbag, a living piece of $#@!. After tonight for me he is the most disgusting player ever. :inter:
Very true.He is 38 and won nothing.Pure bastard.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know we've battered them before, last season and the season before that, but seeing now as they're perceived to be our equals, it would have been nice to give them another battering without any bullshit. It doesn't do anything for our image overseas for people to see/read us getting preferential treatment from referees.

I thought their midfield controlled the game for large parts. They didn't test Gigi but did we really test their GK? Can't remember him making too many saves?
We had a Tevez shot blocked by (Manolas I think?) that was destined for the goal and Morata hitting the crossbar with a header. Pogba has was basically one on one in front of goal and bottled it. We had plenty of chances.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

As for Totti, stellar footballer he may be, but what a $#@! of a man.
Watch again that foul to Pogba or go to Roma forum

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Btw,here is another view of Binucci's shot,and you can see the Vidal IS NOT blocking Gk's view of the SHOT,it's actually Roma's defender.
100% legal goal,nothing wrong here.
i love how vidal´s and nainggolan´s hair cuts line up perfectly :tup:
i don´t get the discussion tbh. i have seen tons of goals like this and they almost never get disallowed... did their weird named keeper even protest?

the whole media/roma reaction is a farce. they are acting like we scored 3 goal di muntari when in reality we are talking about cms... and not about 20-30 but 2-3.
i haven´t seen a single picture that convinced me that any penalty/goal was irregular (actually it´s exactly the other way around) but still those cunts represent it as a fact.
tbh the roma penalty looked quite dubious to me. obviously lichtsteiner is acting like an idiot and clearly fouls totti but it really looked like totti did the exact same thing to licht and they both fell over... will have to look at it again, though. if totti didn´t do anything it´s obviously a stone-wall penalty :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)