[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (41 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
for what exactly. clear start on the ball and then he had no intention to "fight back"
It was a dangerous tackle while exposing the sole of his boots . imo it was a yellow , but it definetly wasn't red worthy , that was a bullshit decision .

- - - Updated - - -

totti probably gets beaten every week by Ilary.
I'd love to be in his place in this case :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm talking about the tackle. You're not allowed to make such a ruthless tackle, even though you get the ball.
not enough for a yellow IMO. but on the other side, if you look at some starts that got yellow cards in this game, and some starts that werent given a yellow card for, i guess this could be a yellow too. the ref had a really fucked up criteria...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love it how the Roma players, coach and directors were so sure that the handball and the foul were outside the box. They don't complain about the offenses, which means they accept them, but they complain about the spot where the offense happened. From numerous replays it looks that the trip on Pogba was clearly on the line, while for Maicon's handball it's impossible to see it. The ref first gave a free kick, but after being reminded by the assistant or by our players that 9 meters from the ball was inside the box, he made a correct decision to assume that Maicon was inside the box.

The ref didn't make lots of wrong calls, but he didn't handle the situation well. It all started when he gave a fk instead of a pk and the Roma players lost their minds. Then he was probably afraid that he might have made a mistake, so he did everything to compensate Roma. He was literally waiting to give them a pk, which on the other hand infuriated our players. After that the ref was helpless because everyone on the pitch was mad.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #719
    Marco Civoli on la DS: Morata was looking for it, I give him 4/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)