[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (25 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The things the romanisti need to remember is:

Marchisio was fouled for a pen that wasn't given

Whether the maicon handball was in the area, on the line or half a mm outside the line (for the record it was obviously in the area) the legal position of their wall should have been too far in to allow them to jump out of the area - if you're going to cheat, deal with the consequences

Although licht fouled Totti they only got that call coz we'd got a penalty because those fouls happen 20 times a game

Pogba was clipped in the area, whichever replay angle is shown

Bonucci's volley was going in regardless of Vidal

Were a superior team

They are a bunch of losers

Their captain is a sore loser, despite losing throughout his career

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Only just finished watching the game (sky plus'd it) fucking av'it you Romanista mugs. I would have killed Manolas if I were on that pitch. Fucking greek prick.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Whether the maicon handball was in the area, on the line or half a mm outside the line (for the record it was obviously in the area) the legal position of their wall should have been too far in to allow them to jump out of the area - if you're going to cheat, deal with the consequences

Although licht fouled Totti they only got that call coz we'd got a penalty because those fouls happen 20 times a game

Were a superior team

:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Were a superior team

So much win

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sabatini is moaning that they were robbed.They,according to him came to play here but they get all 3 goals from Juve invalid???????????? Moron.I understand that his position is worth at least 2k per season so he must claim that.
Why they don't moan why Moratta get red.Why?Poor losers.Fuck them.That's why we are Juve.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
for what exactly. clear start on the ball and then he had no intention to "fight back"
I'm talking about the tackle. You're not allowed to make such a ruthless tackle, even though you get the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree but no way a red,no way.Manolas attacked Moratta.
Morata did nothing, when Manolas went full retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)