[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (122 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So let me get this straight. Roma are whining for Maicon's handball being outside the area, when the wall was supposed to be inside the penalty area?..

So correct me if I am wrong. The ref made the call based on where Maicon should have been legally, but Roma are whining about ref not considering the fact that Maicon made an offence in the first place and demand that call to go in their favor because of that?
Yup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only debatable penalty is the Pogba one, and there are cms in it. But the ref made a rod for his own back by overturning his decision, he created controversy at every turn after that, when Italy doesn't need any to start a conspiracy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So let me get this straight. Roma are whining about Maicon's handball being outside the area, when the wall was supposed to be inside the penalty area?..

So correct me if I am wrong. The ref made the call based on where Maicon should have been legally, but Roma are whining about ref not considering the fact that Maicon made an offence in the first place and demand that call to go in their favor because of that?
That sir is an excellent point

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Glad we got the 3 points.

Only criticisms were that Llorente showed AGAIN why he should be benched, Morata should have gotten the start. Pirlo after 2 months out starts this game when we have a fit Vidal? That didn't make sense to me but the subs were spot on. :tup:

Fuck Roma

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is there a single Roma player who has class? Or does the club suck it right out of them as soon as they sign?
They had classy individuals before but the club is a representation of the supporters, those supporters who have turned on the team at the drop of a hat over the years. Their underdog mentality will take years to remove.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pjanic acting like a little pussy. It's not like him, but I guess that's what you get when you're spending so much time with scumbags like Totti and De Rossi.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
- no penalty on Marchisio;

- can't really judge 1st penalty on Maicon, but it looks dubious. It depends on the position of Maicon's arm. Does anyone have a good video?

- penalty on Totti was dubious. They were both hanging on each other. Totti was smart and pulled Licht against his body.

- Penalty on Pogba was difficult to see but no dubious. Crystal clear when you see the replay. The guy was steping on the line.

- 3rd goal was NOT an offside.

- Morata shouldn't be sent off.

All in all, it's 1 dubious penalty given to each side. Pogba's penalty was hard to see but it was clear. 3rd goal was regular.

Let these babies cry some more.

About team's performance, I didn't like it. Pirlo brings more problems than advantages at this point. I hope Allegri knows how to manage the situation.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do you guys think Vidal was interfering their GK in Leo's goal, ergo agreeing it was offside?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe their coach? I mean, at least he talks less shit than Conte when referee decisions went against him.
Garcia is a clown.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Allegri the other day didn't agree with him on the way Sacchi saw the game vs Atletico. Today Sacchi told him he was disrespected and basically said do you know who I am? You know how much I won? You can't disrespect me like this. Allegri was like WTF? I made a joke and didn't say anything bad. I just said we don't see the same game, we have different opinions...Should I come here and saw I agree with all of you? I shouldn't come here anymore then. Allegri then said you changed the calcio world 25 years ago...ok there wasn't TV back then but...Yes this is another joke, we shouldn't be mad after games but just relax.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The penalty on Maicon's handball was accurate. If you don't want to get hit in the face on a free kick then don't get in the fucking wall otherwise the arm has got to stay down in a natural position, which it obviously wasn't because it was raised to protect his face. He even turned his body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)