[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (69 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
acestream is great indeed, but where do you find urls for our games for it. i had acestream before and when i enter the url (from wiziwig.tv) it works fine for 10-15 minutes and then the stream shuts down. there are usually 2-3 ace-streams on wiziwig per game so its hard to find one that works over 90 minutes. if you know a better site please tell me...
i´m using wizwig as well and always choose the 1200kbit/s btsport stream... and almost always it works like a charm.
against cesena it went down after 15min but was up again after 2-5 more min.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i´m using wizwig as well and always choose the 1200kbit/s btsport stream... and almost always it works like a charm.
against cesena it went down after 15min but was up again after 2-5 more min.
oh, thanks. i didnt know that it gets up again as i always switched to sopcast as soon as the stream stoped. i should try it for the next game...

bukowski81

Jul 18, 2014
On the first penalty the barrier was inside the area. IF when the ball hit his arm he was outside is because he moved forward, which he isnt supposed to do. I see no reason why the ref should reward Roma for that

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
Not really. I saw ogbonna make one mistake where he ran out too aggressively but bonucci helped him out. Other than that he shut gervinho down. Gervinho even moved to the other side where chiellini was late in the game. Ogbonna was cash
He couldn't stop him, Gervinho almost assisted a goal if i am not wrong.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #611
    The editor or something like that of CdS is going nuts on twitter. Expect some nice headlines tomorrow in their shitty paper.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    1-0 valid penalty
    1-1 both players fouled each other..
    1-2 valid goal
    2-2 should have been a free kick
    3-2 valid goal
    Id say the ref gave 2 wrong pks 1 to each team.
    I still think the touch on Marchisio should have been a penalty!
    i think Totti was the one who fall in this situation. Licht was holding him and he took the chance and dragged both of them to the ground. disgusting piece of shit he is :yuck:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    On the first penalty the barrier was inside the area. IF when the ball hit his arm he was outside is because he moved forward, which he isnt supposed to do. I see no reason why the ref should reward Roma for that
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Totti:" I don’t know if we were beaten by referees, but we certainly were not beaten by Juventus tonight.
    I wonder who beat Roma tonight, it seems like a mystery.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ok, Garcia is upset then I am happy. Totti is being a cry baby like he always is makes me happy. Pjanic caused the second penalty makes me happy.

Fuck that I missed all this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)