[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (87 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
oh btw: new record i guess? 22 home wins in a row?

and @Dule90
get yourself acestream... pretty much every juve match in on there. decent quality, lag-free and english language.
also great for bpl games :).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
While I very much enjoyed the victory, the 3-5-2 seriously needs to go.
Not entirely, as I'd like to keep it and possibly alternate. But yes, it should not be our main formation, it's disgusting. I never understood when Allegri said 'we'll slowly change into 4-3-3, sudden change would be too much' (or something among those lines). While it does make sense, I cannot see how are we slowly implementing 4 man defense, since we played like that for like 50 minutes this season. If that's his 'slow' then fuck that. Both Evra and Licht would play a lot better in 4 man defense and IMO same goes for Chiellini. Not to mention how we need wingers upfront, or just wide play with some creativity.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Don't see how most people can be happy with how we played, and I'm probably the only one who thinks both of the penalties given to us were non-existent.

Regardless, still went nuts when Bonucci scored the volley :tuttosport:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #528
    We always do the same plays and slow down the action. Need more creativity and use some pace up front.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    oh btw: new record i guess? 22 home wins in a row?

and @Dule90
    get yourself acestream... pretty much every juve match in on there. decent quality, lag-free and english language.
    also great for bpl games :).
    I know my brother tried to install it on his laptop and it caused him problems (somehow), so I tried to stay away from it :boh:

I usually try to find Italian stream in order to passive learn Italian, but when it's tough and it's a good match (like today or CL :D) I try to best possible. I might look into it and try to revive Acestream just in case.

Jul 20, 2012
    Not entirely, as I'd like to keep it and possibly alternate. But yes, it should not be our main formation, it's disgusting. I never understood when Allegri said 'we'll slowly change into 4-3-3, sudden change would be too much' (or something among those lines). While it does make sense, I cannot see how are we slowly implementing 4 man defense, since we played like that for like 50 minutes this season. If that's his 'slow' then $#@! that. Both Evra and Licht would play a lot better in 4 man defense and IMO same goes for Chiellini. Not to mention how we need wingers upfront, or just wide play with some creativity.
    Exactly and we dont even have to play with wingers, we could try the 4-3-2-1 because in my opinion Pereyra has been great so far.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Exactly and we dont even have to play with wingers, we could try the 4-3-2-1 because in my opinion Pereyra has been great so far.
    Yep. Both him and Coman have impressed (pretty annoying how we don't get to see Coman, what's up with that?) and we should try it out. I think it'd be way more effective (at least when it comes to when we're down one goal and especially in Europe). But oh well, I highly doubt we'll change 3-5-2 any time soon. We'll switch only at some matches for 15 minutes and in Coppa, that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)