[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (27 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sorry but you compare Pjanic-Keita-Radja to Pogba-Claudio-Arturo? And you claim that this mid of theirs is equal to ours?No way.Keita is not even a starter for them .Our midfield is way better to theirs.
I never said Juve's midfield wasn't better.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
But is it a risk worth taking? To use out of form arturo for the most decisive game this half of the season.

Btw I'm from Macedonia too :)
Well,maybe the best solution(maybe ) is to start with Arturo and to see how the things are going.And not to wait until 70 minute to make Pereyra sub.I will start will Arturo anyway.
Welkome bratce.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said Juve's midfield wasn't better.
that's why I am clearly saying that our midfield is better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In theory, the midfield Juve will play is better than the midfield Roma will play.

However, there isn't much of a gap when you factor in that in current form/condition, Nainggolan is significantly out-performing Vidal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree in that.Normally Vidal is much superior to Radja but now he is out of form/fitness or both.If fact I never rated Radja much.Maybe Arturo will shine again and give his well known performances from this game on .Pogba is superior to Pjanic although I rate him highly since Lyon days and there is no comparasion between Keita and Claudio.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think if you watch much of Roma this season you'll change your mind on Nainggolan.

He's well on the way to becoming an excellent player.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I think if you watch much of Roma this season you'll change your mind on Nainggolan.

His touch on Totti's goal was superb vs Man City. Great player.

Hope we can win this game, we have the better mid-field right now, if they were healthy than it would be closer. But dominate the mid-field and we will win the game. Defensively we are better than anything they've faced this season.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014

But not world class player. We need Marchisio to be at his best and Pereyra to play. Roma are fast and in form we need our best players and currently Arturo is not one of them. I don't want to see us shoot our self in the leg from the first minute in one of the most decisive games in whole season.

Roma are fast especially in their counter attack's Marchisio is far better solution than Pirlo in this kind of games as he covers more ground and is faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,maybe the best solution(maybe ) is to start with Arturo and to see how the things are going.And not to wait until 70 minute to make Pereyra sub.I will start will Arturo anyway.
Welkome bratce.

- - - Updated - - -

Dobro ve najdov brate - Thank you :) :hellyes:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I watched all Roma games this season.As you say "he 's well on the way on becoming an excellent player.We will see what happens.I am not biased,yes I am a Juve fan but I rate higher Vidal more than Radja even in this shape of his.

- - - Updated - - -

In an interview Ancelloti says that he predicts that Roma will get the scudetto this year.Well I will say the same if Juve fired me like we do to him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Morata should start this one, the kid has fire in his eyes. A win would give us an immense boost, but I'd even settle for a draw at this point. We'll only improve in coming months.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

He's always been a very promising player and is now starting to blossom.

I was really hoping we'd get him when linked but I think he made the right choice for his career since he'd get a lot more game time there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Morata should start this one, the kid has fire in his eyes. A win would give us an immense boost, but I'd even settle for a draw at this point. We'll only improve in coming months.
I wish more than anything a win.As we will improve they will too so every point is important especially as we play on our own turf.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
everyine here so scurred.

remember last year when we played them at home? they were in great form and everyone here was panikcing (especially JCK :D) saying they were gon rape us.

we ended up wrecking them 3-0. i think they had like 2 or 3 shots on goal.

they are missing strootman, astori and manolos.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
everyine here so scurred.

remember last year when we played them at home? they were in great form and everyone here was panikcing (especially JCK :D) saying they were gon $#@! us.

we ended up wrecking them 3-0. i think they had like 2 or 3 shots on goal.

they are missing strootman, astori and manolos.
You forget De Rossi.One thing is different from last year .Conte.As I posted before, this game will be decided which team is more motivated.Conte was a master for motivation.Better than tactician .We will see Allegri in that.Anyway we play with more easiness with Alegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)