[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Purple Rats (April 29th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That was quite easy. Apart from some defensive lapses we played at our own pace. I would have liked to see Pereyra at the latter stages of the match though.
I think he was exhausted towards the end of the game and Viola player rammed a knee into his back only moments before, so Allegri decided to take him off. Morata was on the sidelines iirc ready to take Llorente's place. Very pleased with the game tonight. 33rd on the way :bigscarf:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Strange game :D

Very uneventful for 30 mins or so, only came to life when Pirlo committed the stupid foul for their penalty. Then a flicked switched inside of our team collectively and we took the lead before HT with two nice finishes from Nando and Tevez.

The second half Fiorentina only had two chances of note and scored off one of them (missed penalty and Ilicic's great FK) we didn't really do too much wrong defensively, but we were a bit slow generally in our build up play for large patches and we need to improve our passing, especially in our own half where we turn over possession sometimes pretty stupidly.

All in all, a great result and now one more point away from Scudetto baby :tuttosport:

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Some points from this game:

1) Tevez still on fire.
2) No injuries.
3) We can rest everyone before madrid, literally put the whole bench.
4) Allegri should consider benching Chiellini for Barzagli - Bonucci.
5) We played much faster with Marchisio in the regista.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)