[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Purple Rats (April 29th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's wild is that RAI is now showing an announcer in the Juventus Stadium parking lot as fans are leaving, singing songs. I've never seen this sort of coverage on RAI before.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
1 point needed for the Scudetto

1 win needed for the C.I

1 aggregate win and another win for a potential champions league trophy.

FFS we're a few favourable results away from doing the impossible. Great stuff.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That was quite easy. Apart from some defensive lapses we played at our own pace. I would have liked to see Pereyra at the latter stages of the match though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
1 point needed for the Scudetto

1 win needed for the C.I

1 aggregate win and another win for a potential champions league trophy.

FFS we're a few favourable results away from doing the impossible. Great stuff.

really proud of the club this season. from the main players like tevez and buffon, to squad ones like pepe and padion, to the coaches to the managment. great season and the project is finally paying off

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Wow, that was a roller coaster of match packed with incident. Time to reach for an extra blood pressure tablet!

The poor start, too slow in the build up, tentative passing, poor movement and this period ended with a Fiorentina goal. I feared the worst as news came in from the Roma and Lazio matches.

Thankfully, the goal sparked a comeback with better tempo, more aggression and the equalizer from Llorente. Superb cross from Evra and beautifully headed home by the Spaniard.

The Tevez goals were pure class, absolute magic.

Not a brilliant performance but credit to the Viola who played well and had they had converted the 2nd penalty, it may have turned out somewhat differently.

In reality then we just need one more point to clinch the 33rd Scudetto.

Onwards and upwards to Genova to play Samp and let's put this to bed b4 we meet Real Madrid.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Wow, that was a roller coaster of match packed with incident. Time to reach for an extra blood pressure tablet!

The poor start, too slow in the build up, tentative passing, poor movement and this period ended with a Fiorentina goal. I feared the worst as news came in from the Roma and Lazio matches.

Thankfully, the goal sparked a comeback with better tempo, more aggression and the equalizer from Llorente. Superb cross from Evra and beautifully headed home by the Spaniard.

The Tevez goals were pure class,

Not a brilliant performance but credit to the Viola who played well and had they had converted the 2nd penalty, it may have turned out somewhat differently.

In reality then we just need one more point to clinch the 33rd

Onwards and upwards to Genova to play Samp and let's put this to bed b4 we meet Real Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)