[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Purple Rats (April 29th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We'll beat this rats, they've thrown everything in EL they aren't focused on Serie A anymore, while we are playing with Tevez and Marchisio it seems.

btw I've dreamed that we are in the CL final against BM :O

My dreams often are true when its related to Juve, but I didn't see the scoreline I know we conceded and scored o_O

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
Seriously, we are coasting since Parma game in serie a, I won't bet on Juve. There will be less than 2.5 goals and viola will have the possession

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hate the fact that the rats season is basically designed to win these two games against us. I always want to crush their dreams and make their season even more worthless than it already is. I can't see that happening tonight though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Morata and Tevez need a few matches together before the semi-finals. They seemed a bit out of sync against Monaco.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the latest probable lineup by tuttojuve features vidal instead of sturaro. otherwise it's the same than gds' guess.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can we please stop with this stupid name calling. We are Juventus, not Hillbilly FC. Show some class, losers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I haven't been all that impressed with him so far, but he's a young player trying to find his feet in an established big team with a run of tough matches, so he needs time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I haven't been all that impressed with him so far, but he's a young player trying to find his feet in an established big team with a run of tough matches, so he needs time.
I agree, but I saw less of him than you. However, he doesn't strikes me as a type of player that has plenty of room for improvement.

He kinda looks like a version of Nocerino to me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree, but I saw less of him than you. However, he doesn't strikes me as a type of player that has plenty of room for improvement.

He kinda looks like a version of Nocerino to me.
Yeah he is definitely in that mould, although his passing is better. I also don't think he really excels being in a slightly wider area, he likes getting stuck in and dictating in the DM area.

We'll surely only keep hold of one out of him and Marrone for next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)