[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Frosinone [25th February, 2024 12:30 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You seriously cant be this naive. Answer this question: is this team capable of a 95+ point season?
You mean this team where Gatti and McKennie plays RW1 and RW2, Weah is a CM and what other nonsense Allegri makes us do?
- No definitely not!! Everything is a mess and it will take some months for a new coach to actually rewind what fraud has done through 3 years of "training" of these players. Many are already lost causes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You seriously cant be this naive. Answer this question: is this team capable of a 95+ point season?
I didn't believe his words, throaters did.
I am just pointing to their hypocrisy. When fraud failed previous years they claimed next will be better, this year he failed to make progress again, his supporters claim forth place was the objective.
I am just asking them when where they (together with the fraud) lying previous or this year?
Did anyone sain think allegri was brought and paid 7 millions to secure 4th place in all of his stay?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is like Badass constantly saying we made this or that team look like prime Real Madrid or Barca or whoever. No. We didn’t. This current Juve would get smashed 8-0 by those teams. We had drama against Frosinone because we also suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Best squad on paper :lol3:
Yap.
Being lucky and win against a relegation strugglers...
I want our team to win games despite of bad luck and not due to luck. I mean we should play well most of the time and we need to win when things still dont go our way and not just go on the field hoping for a 95th minute miracle.

Oct 23, 2011
You mean this team where Gatti and McKennie plays RW1 and RW2, Weah is a CM and what other nonsense Allegri makes us do?
- No definitely not!! Everything is a mess and it will take some months for a new coach to actually rewind what fraud has done through 3 years of "training" of these players. Many are already lost causes.
The irony, look at the 3 names you mentioned ffs. Anyway, take Allegriball out of the equation for a second, do you think this team is capable of challenging inter to a 95+ point Scudetto?

I think 99% of the people here by now agree that Allegri needs be fired asap, but this is all about expectation setting. Otherwise, we’ll be in the same exact situation next year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The irony, look at the 3 names you mentioned ffs. Anyway, take Allegriball out of the equation for a second, do you think this team is capable of challenging inter to a 95+ point Scudetto?

I think 99% of the people here by now agree that Allegri needs be fired asap, but this is all about expectation setting. Otherwise, we’ll be in the same exact situation next year.
See id be more inclined to consider Allegri if he was showing signs that he's actually building a winning cycle and at least showing progress. But all I see is stagnation. But let's not forget Allegri's idea of building a team consisted of bringing paredes in, and insisting on Di Maria too, forget the points deduction last season it wasn't exactly a memorable season by any stretch.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
See id be more inclined to consider Allegri if he was showing signs that he's actually building a winning cycle and at least showing progress. But all I see is stagnation. But let's not forget Allegri's idea of building a team consisted of bringing paredes in, and insisting on Di Maria too, forget the points deduction last season it wasn't exactly a memorable season by any stretch.
You mean "remember he got us back to the CL spots" ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You mean "remember he got us back to the CL spots" ?
wow he got the CL spot in a weak league, would have looked freaking amazing this season given the embarrassment vs one of the poorest sevilla on paper and in recent years by starting bonucci and sandro.... someone give this fraud a fucking pay rise already! The winning cycle has started!!!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
wow he got the CL spot in a weak league, would have looked freaking amazing this season given the embarrassment vs one of the poorest sevilla on paper and in recent years by starting bonucci and sandro.... someone give this fraud a fucking pay rise already! The winning cycle has started!!!
I gave you a fact. You continue your fantasy.

Building a winning cycle starts with money and therefor simply the CL qualification. Whoever will be at the wheel.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No building a winning cycle comes with having a clear plan and vision, we have neither under Allegri. Money means fuck all without it. Just ask Chelsea.
That is just another made-up story for the haters to keep on going while we're in second place.

I'm not talking about all the money in the world, like Chelsea. A rebuild needs SOME money.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
No building a winning cycle comes with having a clear plan and vision, we have neither under Allegri. Money means fuck all without it. Just ask Chelsea.
Oh I definitely think we have a plan. I think that plan might be bad. But it's a plan.

Any plan that involves 3ATB in The Year of Our Lord 2024 needs reevaluation.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
we've had 4 transitional seasons since 2019/20

this transition is as effective and fast as our counter attacks lol
Or more accurately and without ignoring everything that happened, we're in the first, with a new management, after being hurt by UEFA for Agnelli's attempt at a breakaway last season ;)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Or more accurately and without ignoring everything that happened, we're in the first, with a new management, after being hurt by UEFA for Agnelli's attempt at a breakaway last season ;)
yea you keep thinking that lol

3 years of UCL failures and embarassments occured before the point deduction and mess of last year

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh I definitely think we have a plan. I think that plan might be bad. But it's a plan.

Don't blame it on 3 at the back because Allegri has no tactical clue or gameplan anymore.

Most in form and attacking team this season in top leagues play 3 at the back. Leverkusen.

Last season Man City destroyed EPL and CL with 3 at the back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Well whatever plan it is it looks next to non existent, it's been nothing but a transitional year each year under allegri 2.0 and no sign of any progress. And I'm telling any fool here who thinks finishing top 4 is progress, it's not even remotely true.

- - - Updated - - -

Back? Pirlo and Sarri both got CL spots. What's your point?
His point is why pay peanuts for a manager like Pirlo who won us trophies and got us CL football even if it did look like suicidal football at times when you can pay allegri 7mill a year for 0 trophies, 0 ideas and 0 progression, but enjoy the nostalgia of 2 embarrassing cl finals amongst many other embarrassing matches to chew on in the mean time

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
yea you keep thinking that lol

3 years of UCL failures and embarassments occured before the point deduction and mess of last year
That was a different management. They're gone, so why keep dwelling on their mistakes? Blind criticism is what that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)