[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Frosinone [25th February, 2024 12:30 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Imagine our midfield against Napoli without those 2.
Kostic-Iling-Loca-Cambiaso-Weah

The idiot could play Alcaraz and Miretti or 3-4-3 with Kenan and Chiesa as wingers, but he won't.
If we continue to play like this it doesnt really matter who plays. We will score one but concede at least two. and yeah I know Napoli arent as great as last season..
The team provide too many gifts - We play with 3 men defense to provide an illusion our defense is strong but honestly - Bremer is the only one functioning at the back.

The players also looked like they played 10 games straight without getting a rest. All looked like they could barely run.

As for the game today - entertainment wise - yes, The game had a drama and it made it more interesting. I can say kudos of getting back to win the game but honestly - I think the fact we have a drama with Frosinone like they are ****ing Real Madrid.. thats a problem

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As for the game today - entertainment wise - yes, The game had a drama and it made it more interesting. I can say kudos of getting back to win the game but honestly - I think the fact we have a drama with Frosinone like they are ****ing Real Madrid.. thats a problem
This is like Badass constantly saying we made this or that team look like prime Real Madrid or Barca or whoever. No. We didn’t. This current Juve would get smashed 8-0 by those teams. We had drama against Frosinone because we also suck.

- - - Updated - - -

but winning the league was a realistic objective they said
Best squad on paper :lol3:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lmao. A win is a win. 3 points in the Bag. Needing a 95th minute winner from Raguni to defeat a team that hasn't won a single away game in Serie A all season? Embarrassing as fuck.

This team isn't great, but it isn't this poor either. The sooner the shitcunt leaves, the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)