[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Frosinone [25th February, 2024 12:30 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
He should be criticised (duh!). He shouldn't be imaged as the reason for everything that went bad.
Exactly fraud isn't reason for everything that went wrong. He is guilty only for lack of development, lack of progress, bad form of the players, bad physical preparation, bad mental preparation, bad tactical preparation of the team, bad finished players brought on his demand, non-existent play style, non-existent future with him as a coach, etc....

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Exactly fraud isn't reason for everything that went wrong. He is guilty only for lack of development, lack of progress, bad form of the players, bad physical preparation, bad mental preparation, bad tactical preparation of the team, bad finished players brought on his demand, non-existent play style, non-existent future with him as a coach, etc....
:marc:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Stating facts. Just a tip; try to read objectively instead of searching second layers in posts from time to time.
And I am objectively telling you that since returning he hasnt achieved or built on shit. He just maintained the status quo of mediocrity enabled by his predecessors. Not a single trophy to his name in his second spell.

You need to brush up on your "facts" clearly.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
That was a different management. They're gone, so why keep dwelling on their mistakes? Blind criticism is what that is.
cuz their mistakes are having everlasting effects on the fans lol

you do realize how difficult it is nowadays to tune into juve games?

atleast in 2009 we had a few exciting moments

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
cuz their mistakes are having everlasting effects on the fans lol

you do realize how difficult it is nowadays to tune into juve games?

atleast in 2009 we had a few exciting moments
I do very much. It pains me just as much, pal. Let's stick by the team with optimism as better days are always ahead for a club of Juve's stature.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am objectively telling you that since returning he hasnt achieved or built on shit. He just maintained the status quo of mediocrity enabled by his predecessors. Not a single trophy to his name in his second spell.

You need to brush up on your "facts" clearly.
We're in second place, on the verge of returning to the CL while launching a shitload of youth. I'm not the one ignoring the facts, pal. We're definitely moving forward.

I'm also not comparing this squad to a team with Chiellini, Higuain, Dybala, Bonucci, Cristiano, etc. That's useless.

Plus there's a PRE-management switch and a POST. The second is all that matters now.

- - - Updated - - -

Blind criticism apparently :lol:

Must be justifications as to why Allegri trusts the likes of sandro still and not blind criticism :lol:
Pal, you're not very good at reading, huh? Criticising Allegri is perfectly justifiable (as I litterly said) but throwing random shit around to prove a non-related point like some of you do here is just utter bullshit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)