[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (23 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"The 3-5-2 guarantees that the opposition can't score against us."

That's what that useless Belgian fuck used to say.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WTF is wrong with people here...how can this be considered a $#@! game is beyond me!
Are u idiot or what? u didnt saw the fuking game?. We looked shaky from beggining to end.. and our individual mistakes are our traademark now.

The worst thing is that milan was playing VERY BAD, and do not cared about scoring against us... they just found the goals.... which is even more depressing

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Believe it or not, Matri participated in that match :shocked:
yeah! Two blatant fouls on Bonbon! :D

postive thing to take, is that we're playing badly yet still joint second. Perhaps we will peak at the right time and win the double :p
We were lucky! We did not play at our best in the first half, except Carlos! I don't know how Arturo played the full match with that injury! Scummy constant & co kept fouling him with intent to further injure. Second half was much better by us.

Il punizione di Constant.
Definitely should have got a red 1st half!

:agree: I hope he gets a 6 match ban! I hope the video of him punching Giorgio is taken into account. I think he got a red for spitting at the ref. It looked as if he was about to and then the ref's head was in the way. Then the ref gave him a red card!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Played like shit, still scored 3 goals and won. Cunts who thought we couldnt do that and probably wanted Juve to not score that many just kill yourselfs.

The way we have been playing is a major worry. I really hope Conte can sort this out hecause right now im holding him responsible for our current form.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Played like $#@!, still scored 3 goals and won. $#@!s who thought we couldnt do that and probably wanted Juve to not score that many just kill yourselfs.

The way we have been playing is a major worry. I really hope Conte can sort this out hecause right now im holding him responsible for our current form.
BLABLABLABLA.

But i agree conte is to blame. He is oding somt5hing wrong

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No amount of wins is going to sugarcoat our abysmal performances. I still think the formation is not working. 4-3-1-2 (Tevez as 1) or 4-3-3 would be better.
The formation isn't the main problem. It will be on some serie A matches and especially in the CL, but with any other formation we will play just as bad if we don't start running.
We don't run enough and there is some serious problem with concentration and confidence. After we went 3:1 up, I felt (as did the crowd in the stadium, imo) that if we keep pushing and score more, we'll get over that mental problem, which results with lack of concentration and confidence. Those mental blocks usually take a moment to get passed by. Instead we made another silly mistake.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Both teams didn't play well at all, Juve just made the most of it. Should have been more convincing based on the players Milan have though. And Llorente only playing 5+ minutes again, if Giovinco hadn't scored there would have been a lot more issues with that.

I was actually expecting a penalty for Milan after Muntari made it 3-2. :lol:

Oh, and Mexes is a fucking douche.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
WTF is wrong with people here...how can this be considered a $#@! game is beyond me!
This game was shit just because of one reason, you have miles of space, leading 3-1 , you can score easily, but we keep the ball like its all over and there you go, Muntari scores, idiotic attitude.
by the way Vidal was utter shit, Pirlo was making silly mistakes but reedemed himself with two great free kicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)