[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (65 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
As much as some of the people don't want to admit it, we are in crisis and results like these will only make us sink deeper and longer.
We are in concentration crisis, our players seem to make critical individual mistakes that lead to goals at least once a game.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Bottomline is we got 3 points. But what a so so performance. Vidal is not half as good as he's supposed to be anymore. Bonucci is going back to his 11/12 days when he was such a liability. They had a horrible match.

First goal was pure luck, Any top gk would have got that ball.

Second goal was also pure luck, that's not something we've seen week in week out from Giovinco. It'll take him another 6 months to score a goal like that.

Third goal, again, started from a free kick. Props to Chiellini for being at the right place at the right time.

This victory hasn't changed anything. This team won't go far in the Cl playing like this.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
This team's lack of motivation is it's biggest enemy.
It's simply beyond embarrassing to have less posession than this retarded milan team. Fore the first half once again, We looked beyond pathetic. What the hell do we expect to just step onto the pitch and win ffs?!

Respect for the effort and enthusiasm that the milanese scvmbags showed though.

Also fielding 5 pure midfielders in 3-5-2 is some weird ass sh!t. :D But it worked. Before Pogba's coming on, that retard constant was playng like roberto carlos. But then Pogbz made him his bitch. It was hilarious.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Awful performance, if you think back to how good we were at times in 11/12 compared to now it's startling. We are so slow, so predictable, no creativity or imagination. The only player who played well was once again our no.10

I think @Red pointed this out a while ago and I'm starting to agree with him, I think this season is the end of the road for some of our starting XI, some of them have become complacent and lack the hunger.

Our current style of playing is more and more reminding me of Capello's Juve side, just grinded teams down, with zero flair or style.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Besides two 10 min spells in either half where we really turned the screw on them, this was a really horrible performance against a weak team. We are lucky to take the three points tonight playing in this manner.

So many things to fix in this team (starting with our horrific defending and individual errors) and I am actually thankful for the break for the next two weeks.

I still can't help but feel that were due for a massive loss (most likely against Real in the next game) and that might be the thing we need to wake us from this slumber.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A few of the Tuz members (mostly the pessimists and those who whine all the time) must be fuming like shit right now about that lucky victory. Makes it even sweeter.
It's actually the opposite. I'm happy for the 3 points, but in the mean time I think wins like this one will only make the coach believing that he doesn't need to change anything, like he so far did.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This win could be turning point of the season though. It was a horrible display, but from a psychological perspective, it sends the team into the break with a good spirit in the camp. Not much pressure in that sense, so we can be a little more composed when we return. That's really what's missing from our game. Then352 hasn't been seen in its full effect yet. As much as I detest the formation, I think that's not to blame in its entirety for how poor we've been this season. It's been our mentality more than anything. We are uninspired and arrogant. And think we can win just by showing up. That's where these individual errors are coming from, but thankfully, 14 days is a good break to help us absorb these mistakes and keep our heads together moving into a more crucial leg of the season.

My ratings for today.

Buffon 6
Barzagli 6.5
Chiellini 6.5
Bonnucci 6
Padoin 6
Asamoah 5.5
Vidal (salvaged things in the 2nd half) 6
Pirlo 7
Marchisio 5.5
Tevez 7
Quag 6

Subs:
Pogba 6.5 (wouldve had a higher rating. But changed the course of the game more than once I have to say.) :D
Gio 6.5 (Amazing goal)
Llorente N/A (I actually felt really bad for him when he was stripped and ready to get at least ten mins of playing time, and then the ball just didn't go out for 5 mins) :lol:

Conte 6 (Insspiring subs but the team is not motivated.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)