[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (102 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Such a shit game. Bonucci needs to be dropped for a week in my honest opinion. Not just for the deflection, but he has put in some terrible performances recently.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No amount of wins is going to sugarcoat our abysmal performances. I still think the formation is not working. 4-3-1-2 (Tevez as 1) or 4-3-3 would be better.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fuck off Muntari you idiot

Pogba, cut that shit out

Also, our 17th Bonucci deflected goal in the past 2 years I swear. Worries me.

But.... PIRLO U FUCKING LEGEND

Giovinco :')

Game worried me, thank god we got the victory against Milan. Can't stand them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Gio's goal was a fucking beauty and Pirlo can kick a free kick alright, but overall it was a terrible game against an even worse opponent

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
God the end of that was annoying. Personal mistakes are really killing us at the moment. We looked a bit better in that second half. We still need to lift our game, hopefully the not so flattering score line will show that.
There's something wrong at a deeper level considering the amount of personal mistakes occurring.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
A few of the Tuz members (mostly the pessimists and those who whine all the time) must be fuming like shit right now about that lucky victory. Makes it even sweeter.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We won and I am pissed and embarrassed, what was this, we could finish off our biggest rival, with 3 or 4 goal difference, instead we choose to play like pussies to hold the ball, this is where you build your confidence not this scared pussy shit which almost end up a draw.
Fuck this attitude.This game style wont win scudetto, they expecting to be handed to them, well earn your damn salary pussies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Such a $#@! game. Bonucci needs to be dropped for a week in my honest opinion. Not just for the deflection, but he has put in some terrible performances recently.
PREACH BROTHER!

We were terrible, lucky win. We're gonna run out of luck sooner or later though.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
When we gonna stop to concede this type of idiotic goals.Whats going on with our defence?Just to shot on goal and we concede immidiately.Tevez was my MOM.Pogba should be punished by Conte does not count what skills he got.Asamoah was pretty decent today and Padoin was AWFUL.Sell him.That was a clear penalty against Tevez from Constant.We should not concede this type of goals otherwise we will finish third.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)