[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (109 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
is isla even "fast"? like what use does he have because he is supposedly our more "offensive wingback"

Ppfft.

He cant even dribble or pass a fucking ball. He is not even worth the "offensive" part. Cant do shid,

I would start padoin with my eyes closed.. just for the sake of it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
2-0 win if we go 433.
This. Play football like men do. I've got more enough pussy clueless football.

Conte has nothing to say anymore. We don't have a RWF? Well we don't have a proper LWB too. You can't have everything.

I want to see Juve from the Galatasaray match from like 60th minute. Movement, precise passes and pressing should do it for us instead of sitting back and hoping for Chiellini to make some game for us.

Thuthuka

Oct 4, 2013
why are juventus fans so nervous about this? most of milan's key players are injured so if juve don't win then they'll have to buy a new kind of dope:ghey: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
why are juventus fans so nervous about this? most of milan's key players are injured so if juve don't win then they'll have to buy a new kind of dope:ghey: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Just get out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)