[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (7 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Entirely agreed.

Happy to see i'm not the only one demanding respect for opponent.

If there is one thing allegri is good at, its parking a goddamn buss and counter like a motherfucker

- - - Updated - - -

Dont be a "good weather fan"

Be there when the team needs you most
This team has ruined my sleeping patterns, given me headaches and migraines, and ruined my whole day after our "great" European performances. Try waking up at 4:45AM every time they serve up that garbage on the field.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
balotelli , birsa , kaka and al shaarawy will miss the game ,, any one else ?
Milan injury list: Bonera, De Sciglio, Silvestre, Pazzini, Kaka, El Shaarawy, Birsa. + Balotelli's suspension.

I want us to destroy them. Too many Milan fans here in my town are making fun of our showing vs Galata and how we are shit team winning only with referees. Time to teach them a good lesson.
?????

Funny when said by fans of a team who has an entire fucking internet meme based on how much help they get from refs.

This team has ruined my sleeping patterns, given me headaches and migraines, and ruined my whole day after our "great" European performances. Try waking up at 4:45AM every time they serve up that garbage on the field.
I know how you feel, I did it when Inter were in the shitter past couple seasons.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There are worse things in life mate. I can testify that after this week

Try to get joy out of football, sometimes its in the small things

- - - Updated - - -

Probably

Abbiati
Abate-Zapata-Mexes-Constant
De Jong
Poli-----Muntari
Montolivo
Matri-Robinho​
Those players yeah, but i think allegri will put most of them in the penaltybox like the slut he is

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
if we don't win this...

I think my new & improved avatar is even more appropriate.

Probably

Abbiati
Abate-Zapata-Mexes-Constant
De Jong
Poli-----Muntari
Montolivo
Matri-Robinho​
GdS predicted lineup:

Abbiati
Zaccardo - Zapata - Mexes - Constant
Poli - De Jong - Muntari
Montolivo - Robinho
Matri​

Or something like that... 4-3-2-1.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The whining in this thread is hilarious. After all we haven't lost a game this season and are third, 2 points behind Roma. People here act like our players would deliberately make mistakes and "underperform". Do you even remember the years immediately before Conte? Yes, the match yesterday has been a pain and we are struggling. But the team has to focus now and get over it. The season still is just infront of us.
sugarcoating it sooo much. I cn even feel the diabetes running in my veins.

But fine, stay positive. You seem to have forgoten that we have not lost our last 3 games thanks to hyper lucky referral decitions , that our defense is laughable to say the least and that we cannot press for a goal until we receive one.

On top of that, Barzagli, one of our most chill and silent performers, has even talked about malfunction in our system.

But k, continue enjoying ur Frappucino. It must be sooooo sweeet.

Its just a matter fo time before we get super exposed with a bang if we continue riding our luck. And yes, it will be ugly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of all the things that get joked about on this forum, you get offended by one about diabetes?

Unless ofc you or a family member are affected by it, then I could see why I guess.
Affected is a huge understatement.

Its worse then cancer, cause that can actually be fully threated. Both, are potentially just as lethal, just in diffrent ways

- - - Updated - - -

Did this guy try to eradicate the forum or something?
Someone has a huge crush on ansaldi basically

Now a few years ago, that was justified.
However, we are quite past the point

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can we please just win...

3 points and a comfortable, convincing performance would be a big relief.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)