[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Udinese [December 15th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo had numerous chances to get his third goal but kept missing and our defence predictably fell asleep to allow Udinese a consolation goal.
Oh thanks
I was watching the game while playing with my kid and suddenly they change the broadcast to Milan Sassuolo - They usually dont do it but I guess it was understandable since we already had the game in our pockets while Milan and Sassuolo battled for a decider..

As for Demiral and MDL - Both are very good defenders but currently they are not the finished article and they will need more time to become frightening to oppositions.
I remember when we got Bonucci - How many were criticizing him for his million mistakes yet he turned out to be a fine player which we enjoyed for some years..

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral :heart:

You can immediately tell he has all the potential to become a world class CB. Aggressive and commanding player. Missed a presence like him at the back since Chiellini’s injury.
Reminds me of Varane

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
It's unlikely that Sarri would play the trident when we face strong teams. But some benefits of the trident are: 1) Berna is benched. 2) Headaches for opponents because the three strikers keep moving around, either assisting with quick slick passes or finishing.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
So...missing chances then? How else would you describe it...
Come on when you say Ronaldo or a player "kept missing" that suggests that he had easy chances that he missed from poor finising which was not the case and misleading.

One was a lovely left foot strike from outside the box that hit the bar and the other was a lovely turn and curled shot into the corner and keeper made a brilliant save i would say was unlucky rather than "missing".

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Come on when you say Ronaldo or a player "kept missing" that suggests that he had easy chances that he missed from poor finising which was not the case and misleading.

One was a lovely left foot strike from outside the box that hit the bar and the other was a lovely turn and curled shot into the corner and keeper made a brilliant save i would say was unlucky rather than "missing".
So again...he missed the chances he was presented?

The Ronaldo of Real Madrid would have had 4 goals. His finishing is good, but it’s still a touch off. It’s fine.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So again...he missed the chances he was presented?

The Ronaldo of Real Madrid would have had 4 goals. His finishing is good, but it’s still a touch off. It’s fine.
Maybe he's saving his best for 2020 CL matches. If he scored 4 goals today the pessimistic Juve fans might say he did it against lousy competition. Be happy we have the GOAT on our side. You're right, it's, he's fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)