[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo [January 10th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we want to have a chance to win anything in this season, we NEED to win the next two matches.
I am more worried about this one. We are more dangerous when we are focused vs strong opposition and suck when we are expected to win...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sandro have symptoms so he definitely won't be available against merda.In the beginning I thought that Hakimi is awesome player.Don't think now. Anyhow, Sandro will be a better option than Frabotta.
Hakimi is a good player but his pace will probably embarrass inexperienced player like Frabotta

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sandro have symptoms so he definitely won't be available against merda.In the beginning I thought that Hakimi is awesome player.Don't think now. Anyhow, Sandro will be a better option than Frabotta.
Probably Pirlo will play Chiesa left again, to have Hakimi pinned back on defensive duties, like he did on Theo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hakimi is a good player but his pace will probably embarrass inexperienced player like Frabotta
No way!It He is not Marcello on the other flank ! Watch and see.Average player payed 40 mil.e!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No way!It's not Marcello! Watcj and see.Average!

- - - Updated - - -
Marcelo isnt "Marcelo" anymore..
Hakimi is definitely not "Marcelo" but it doesnt mean he is bad..

Hakimi is probably the 2nd best RB/RWB in the league (after Cuadrado)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I was writing about Marcello's prime form! I agree that Hakimi is not bad,BUT not a wizard at all,especially not a player that is worth 42 mil.eur.Definitely!And not afraid about his skills at all.I am more afraid of Brozovic ,very more than this creature....

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Without Berardi this should be/MUST BE a win. Guy has been their star this season. Without a player like that a team like Sassolo should be handled by a team like Juve no matter who Pirlo starts on the pitch. Pirlo has my backing going forward but if he can't guide his team to victory today, I might start believing more the posters here saying that he's too inexperienced with X and O managing for the top level Juve job.
:jflag:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

LOL cuadrado best RB in the league?
He is a winger masquerading as a full-back.
He has no defensive solidity.
For example Lichsteiner was two times the full back cuadrado will ever be.
He is one of the reasons we are so exposed at the back. Just watch the goal Lazio scored in the 93rd minute to see what I am saying.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is one of the reasons we are so exposed at the back. Just watch the goal Lazio scored in the 93rd minute to see what I am saying.
NO!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Licht's offensive contributions was non existence apart from his first 2 seasons. I would take Cuad as our RB anytime of the week.

People should stop underrating Cuadrado.
A full back primary role is to defend, not to be some kind of a winger.
People like Marcelo and Dani Alves or Carvajal who can do both are very rare.
Based on the only 2 matches I saw of inda, hakimi could become one also.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I like Hakimi a lot, started slow but is getting into it. He deserves a better team though that is more fluid. Crazy however, that a team that relies so much on their wingbacks only have players like Darmian, Kolarov, and Young on their flanks. Although the veeeery few times I saw them it was Perisic there and Kolarov as CB. Nevertheless, I just can't wrap my head around how poorly planned it is.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A full back primary role is to defend, not to be some kind of a winger.
People like Marcelo and Dani Alves or Carvajal who can do both are very rare.
Based on the only 2 matches I saw of inda, hakimi could become one also.
Its 2021... The job of the player depends on his role and his manager interpretations of his role.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I guess there are better defensive players but nowadays you take players based on their overall and not just defending.

- - - Updated - - -

Official lineups?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)