[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Milan [March 31st, 2018] (9 Viewers)

VOTE CACCHIO

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• D. Costa

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

at the meltdown in live thread about formation, DC not starting, and Allegri.

Doug played a LOT of games in a row with no rest and already looked tired vs SPAL. Don't see why leaving him on the bench before the Real game should cause such mutiny. Allegri even subbed him in at halftime and put half-fit Cuadrado, who scored, in 60th minute.

Poor passing and concentration levels and lacking in intensity were bigger issues in first half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
at the meltdown in live thread about formation, DC not starting, and Allegri.

Doug played a LOT of games in a row with no rest and already looked tired vs SPAL. Don't see why leaving him on the bench before the Real game should cause such mutiny. Allegri even subbed him in at halftime and put half-fit Cuadrado, who scored, in 60th minute.

Poor passing and concentration levels and lacking in intensity were bigger issues in first half.
Ya the live thread is a mess

Buffon here , like he is talking to the tuz live threaders:

“On Tuesday against Real Madrid we’re going to need the passion of real Juventini. At times in this stadium, there are grumbles and jeers at the first sign of difficulty, but a team like ours has to be given a good 80 minutes of tedium before it’s worth jeering.

“We need to be supported unconditionally, whether it’s me or Khedira, as we need the help of our fans. Sami must never be jeered, he’s a great professional and he wears our jersey. We stay together to the end, not after 20 minutes.”

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

“On Tuesday against Real Madrid we’re going to need the passion of real Juventini. At times in this stadium, there are grumbles and jeers at the first sign of difficulty, but a team like ours has to be given a good 80 minutes of tedium before it’s worth jeering.

“We need to be supported unconditionally, whether it’s me or Khedira, as we need the help of our fans. Sami must never be jeered, he’s a great professional and he wears our jersey. We stay together to the end, not after 20 minutes.”
Well said. Perfectly put.

Someone needed to say that before the Real tie.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Even after we win criticism doesn't stop

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

bla bla bla Gigi has always been a drama queen

just catch the goddamn ball, it's not rocket science

why do footballers always have to act like they storm Omaha beach

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Suppose being captain entitles him to make such comments.

Nonetheless it was a good win. Khediras goal was awesome..the setup from costa and dybala was magic.

I wasnt happy at first with the line up but at least Allegri is preparing for the most important game of the season and we won so no harm done.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Booing Khedira at the stadium is beyond dumb.

It's one thing to think he isn't good enough, another to boo a consummate professional sweating for your shirt. Would've been diff if he were a lazy bum not giving a f.

We need our 12th man vs Real.

Obviously well done by Buffon to remind the crowd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill honest. I would talk trash about khedira all game, but ill never boo him

Wyf is going on with the dumbasses who go to the stadium?
Booing your ownt team is beyond stupid, doesnt matter how much you despise the player.

Buffon is totally right

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Booing Khedira at the stadium is beyond dumb.

It's one thing to think he isn't good enough, another to boo a consummate professional sweating for your shirt. Would've been diff if he were a lazy bum not giving a f.

We need our 12th man vs Real.

Obviously well done by Buffon to remind the crowd.
I guess people are frustrated seeing a guy play 99% of our games being a passenger in almost all og them, so they want to make there voices heard to the man in charge. I think it is fair enough given his performances. If you want to be applauded when you are doing good you should expect there to be jeers when you contuniusly play bad.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I guess people are frustrated seeing a guy play 99% of our games being a passenger in almost all og them, so they want to make there voices heard to the man in charge. I think it is fair enough given his performances. If you want to be applauded when you are doing good you should expect there to be jeers when you contuniusly play bad.
99%? A tiny huge exaggeration?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's good to have taken a step to win the match and actually do it. Great result and very important win. We cannot play like this against Real, we are not allowed to.
The fans didnt even bother to make a dedicated banner for this match, goes to show how relevant Meelan is to us lol

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Sorry a bit out of context, I will be in Marrakesh Morocco when we play the Merde, anyone local that can suggest a place to watch the game?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Ill honest. I would talk trash about khedira all game, but ill never boo him

Wyf is going on with the dumbasses who go to the stadium?
Booing your ownt team is beyond stupid, doesnt matter how much you despise the player.

Buffon is totally right
I have a season ticket and I would easily say that the regulars were not booing. Problem is, there are more and more bandwagoners at the games...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Suma
[video=twitter;980200704554995712]https://twitter.com/Superfly_Video/status/980200704554995712[/video]

Pellegatti
[video=twitter;980194620540899328]https://twitter.com/Superfly_Video/status/980194620540899328[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)