[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

None of the newspapers even mentioned it, not even the usual Juve-bashing for a questionable call. If Tevez was offside it was by about 1.5 millimetres.

Galliani is such a retard.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It has come to my attention that people don't know how to give reputation. But they report a post a leave a comment that was supposed to go to +rep.

Guys, there are two buttons. You click on a star to give reputation. You click on that exclamation mark button to report it (if somebody insults etc.) so moderators would react and card it if necessary.

Jan 22, 2009
Yet another goal conceded from a set piece, we have conceded 10 goals so far this season and I am pretty sure at least 6 of them came from set pieces. It's getting frustrating the least..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Needs to be sorted out, yes, and quickly. Can definitely see the germans scoring one or two like that. No matter how shit Dortmund are right now, scoring headed goals from set pieces is a german specialty. We have to correct this before we play them.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Allegri told Tevez to get yellow card lol it was on camera I lol'd so hard
I noticed that and posted just after the game.Smart move .We need Apache against Roma rats.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

None of the newspapers even mentioned it, not even the usual Juve-bashing for a questionable call. If Tevez was offside it was by about 1.5 millimetres.

Galliani is such a retard.
But he didn't bitch, obviously, about that handball of their player in the first half in their box.No,that was totally legitimate .Poor old bastard.I just wish him to be in Milan in the next 10 years.They won't win anything.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
From forzashinterforums :lol: :lol:

''2. natural calculation with one correct line (midbox line) and the other line to show how "parallel" it is to the correct one''

''it's not that the ref can't see the offside, it's that he chooses not to''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)