[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The game I realised that Juventus were back as a force in Italian football again. Amazing performance.
You're absolutely right. A defining moment that made it evident that Juventus had returned. Gives me chills to watch this again. We were toying with the current champions, it was men against boys.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
As one of the oldest farts in this Forum, I feel like I have a duty to educate the younger generations of juventini, therefore I'll share with you the three games I watched live vs Bilan that I loved the most.

First one was back in 1971 and I was only 4 but it was my second Juve game and I was really nervous because the first game I watched at San Siro we lost to SphyIn(c)ter. But it was a triumph and when Bettega scored with the famous back heel I cried for joy.

This was a game I remember because we had not been able to beat them for 4 years in a row.
You may wanna skip the interviews

The last one is from the end of the 90's and it was a game of pure annihilation of their defense

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You're absolutely right. A defining moment that made it evident that Juventus had returned. Gives me chills to watch this again. We were toying with the current champions, it was men against boys.

2-0 absolutely flattered them Imo. We absolutely decimated them, but our now customary poor finishing stopped it from being a total rout. And that wasn't a poor Milan team either.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You're absolutely right. A defining moment that made it evident that Juventus had returned. Gives me chills to watch this again. We were toying with the current champions, it was men against boys. ww

[video=e;zAft4fT07ag]https://www.youtube.tch?v=zAft4fT07ag[/video]
Mighty Marchisio.From that match started our that domination in Serie A.I understand economic reasons but when you compare Mirko ,he is a zillion times better than Matri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I hope that we kill Milan off early, unlike what we did with Inter. We scored early then and then fluffed chances to kill the game dead. 1-0 isn't enough at any stage, and Milan still have individuals who can score from nothing situations / errors we make.

2-0 and I reckon they would capitulate.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hope that we kill Milan off early, unlike what we did with Inter. We scored early then and then fluffed chances to kill the game dead. 1-0 isn't enough at any stage, and Milan still have individuals who can score from nothing situations / errors we make.

2-0 and I reckon they would capitulate.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)