[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
On R&B game thread is called 'Il Derby di Matri'. :D
Now that's a much better thread title, than this stupid juvenile one.

I guess they have a better poster starting their match threads.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the IDEA of spelling JUVENTUS like this? :sergio:

Week 22: Juventus vs Milan Il Derby di Matri - 07/02/2015 20:45 CET
:clap:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Evra missed today's training session due to tonsilitis (throat infection).Maybe we will see DC at Saturday which is bad.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
i cannot wait for this match to start, we are going to run this shitty milan over, they have such mediocre players, no matter how many players they've signed in this transfer window, they are still shite. The only chance for them to pull a draw is to park the bus, and they certainly won't do that. We are winning this one by two goal margin.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They play like shit and look so pathetic.Anyway it is a derby and a one game so everything can happen.I would like 10-0 for us but I won't be so convinced that just by entering the pitch we already lead by 3 goals.Just remember recent Inter match .We are 10 times better then them and they draw with one single shot and almost beat us on our turf in the last minutes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Buffon

Caceres. Bonucci Chiellini Evra

Pirlo
Marchisio Pogba

Vidal

Tevez Morata

The usual. I put morata just because it aggravates me to even write the other guys name.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I remember the game where De Ceglie was the re-incarnation of Maldini for a game, then he fucked his knee. I think it was against Milan.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I remember the game where De Ceglie was the re-incarnation of Maldini for a game, then he fucked his knee. I think it was against Milan.
The 4-2 at Communale, Amauri netting two goals and De Ceglie forcing Zambrotta to two yellow cards. Ancelotti didn't know what hit him back then. I remember because I was there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The 4-2 at Communale, Amauri netting two goals and De Ceglie forcing Zambrotta to two yellow cards. Ancelotti didn't know what hit him back then. I remember because I was there.
That Sissoko pass to Amauri's goal.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)