[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fiorentina (13th Dec 2015) (53 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know Klin. But we cant change that. I've said back in august you cannot replace him. He wanted to go, we got a price for him, we can discuss this price (its always a loss even if it was double). I keep my opinion that regardless of that price losing vidal is a loss.

But we need to move on. Sturaro cant even tie his boots, but when he came on and we got aggression back in a much wider area then before, fiorentina was stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Vidal is no Vidal these days
The best part is that Vidal is used in a team where he is used in a way he's not completely effective. Yet with us he's top 3 of the world in his position

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Excellent match by Dybala, Mandzu, Cuadrado and Pogba.
Pogba sucked balls except for the pass to 2nd goal. Cuadrado scored and defended a bit, but otherwise his usual self, his only asset being getting freekicks.

It was basically the defence (beside dumb pk), the two attackers and Marchisio poor passing but huge effort fighting and defending in middle fairly solo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Orsato is one of the worst refferies in Serie A.Fiorentina penalty was 50-50 maximum.
If he decided that for a penalty then that punch of B.Valero to Mandzukic was ultra clear penalty.No doubts about that.
Only Allegri's mistake was putting Khedira in starting 11.He was lost in the space.Slow,clueless etc. If he wasn't fit he should start Sturaro.
Also Sandro would be a better choice from the start then Evra .Yes ,he passed that ball to Quadrado's goal but was his mistake priors the penalty.I am not saying that he was bad ,far from that but. Sandro would be a better pick.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
omg :lol:

What is it with Fiorentina & pathetic merchandise? Didn't they print T-shirts of our 4-2 loss to them as well?
:lol: Yeah. The difference between them and Milan is that Milan awards themselves scudetti for how many cars they safely park at the stadium, but Fiorentina casts their parking attendants in bronze and sells them as commemorative statues.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Anyway our domestic fans are spoiled.The stadium wasn't packed up.There were empty seats which is pity. You support your team doesn't matter if it is a bad or a good year. And this was a game against one of the most hated opponents.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Anyway our domestic fans are spoiled.The stadium wasn't packed up.There were empty seats which is pity. You support your team doesn't matter if it is a bad or a good year. And this was a game against one of the most hated opponents.
Dude i was there and it was freezing cold i can understand if some people didn't show up :D
0° - 2° was hellish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)