[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fiorentina (13th Dec 2015) (16 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
0 Celcius? That's like 32 Fahrenheit, I don't even have a winter jacket on then.

Also I see we have the "wait until the last minute to make me depressed and frustrated" gameplan down.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Evra & Khedira are good but not the same anymore. It was good to give Sandro and Sturaro a 45min break but they're obviously more healthy, fit and more in form than Evra & Khedira.

Sandro transforms our left side. We become so much more threatening up front and do not lose anything defensively. Sturaro is a bull. The kid is every where on the pitch pressing opponents and winning balls back. Khedira is too passive.

Anyways, I'm loving this team.

Dybala. :delpiero:
Mandzukic is so vital too. Don't know why people are hating on him. He's relentless on defenders and also tracks back to help the team out.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Alex Sandro made a massive difference. He's a great signing. Evra wasn't having the best game. He never threatened going forward.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Pogba was shite.. Lost the ball a million times... But pogba being Shit means he still is a 6,5.. Had some amazing passes and so on..

Motm: little boy in the stands with the pink scarf.. :touched: was jealous of him.. He was having "that moment" when you fall in love with juve.. Crying of joy when we scored lol

Also: Dybala was pretty much faultless.. if he goes on like this we'll be getting 100M offers this summer

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Evra & Khedira are good but not the same anymore. It was good to give Sandro and Sturaro a 45min break but they're obviously more healthy, fit and more in form than Evra & Khedira.

Sandro transforms our left side. We become so much more threatening up front and do not lose anything defensively. Sturaro is a bull. The kid is every where on the pitch pressing opponents and winning balls back. Khedira is too passive.

Anyways, I'm loving this team.

Dybala. :delpiero:
Mandzukic is so vital too. Don't know why people are hating on him. He's relentless on defenders and also tracks back to help the team out.
You might have a point with Evra - only because of his age and the fact that Alex Sandro is amazingly good and could start at most top European teams - but I think you're being extremely harsh with Khedira. Remember he just got back from injury (shock lol) but in his previous appearances for us he has been very good IMO. My main issue with him other than his injuries is his slowness, but dude is a class solid tactically sound CM.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
DeviAngel said:
4- Claudio Marchisio was the Juventus player who made most tackles against Fiorentina for the second game in a row.

Marchisio didn't put a foot wrong tonight - complete ALL of his passes 100% - Maestro

Evra vs Fiorentina: 76 Mins, 1 Assist, 6 Crosses, 4 Key Passes, 2 Tackles, 2 Interceptions, 2 Dribbles, PA%: 78%.
Mario Mandzukic vs Fiorentina: 85 Mins, 1 Goal, 3 Shots, 1 Key Pass, 3 Aerials Won, 2 Tackles, PA%: 78%.
Cuadrado today: 90 Mins, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 2 Shots, 4 Crosses, 2 KP, 2 Tackles, 2 Clearances, 1 Dribble, PA%: 85%.

Mandzukic & Dybala have been directly involved in 21 of the 33 goals (63.6%) Juventus have scored this season.

Dybala 2015/16: 22 Games, 9 Goals, 4 Assists.
Mandzukic 2015/16: 17 Games, 7 Goals, 1 Assist.

Paulo Sousa "Coaching Juve? I'm happy in Florence & I am now focused only on the Viola. We're having a great time."

Paulo Sousa on Juve "The strongest & most mature team we have faced so far. They defend as a collective & have great individuality."

Juventus under Allegri: 80 Games 50 Victories 17 Draws 13 Losses 142 Goals scored 61 Goals conceded

Buffon s.v again :lol:

This shows why we are unstoppable, we are a family !

[center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWJAXOXW4AASWTC.jpg:large

[/center]

Bonus:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Conte on Sweden & Zlatan - his English is hilarious. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ForzaConte?src=hash">#ForzaConte</a> <a href="https://t.co/Xd1oRIIV2C">pic.twitter.com/Xd1oRIIV2C</a></p>&#8212; Tarek Khatib (@ADP1113) <a href="https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/676257937573208064">December 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Sturaro, Dybala, Sandro, Mandzukic :bow:

btw Cuadrado had the best game this season after that City match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's what I call a champion win, tough and equal kind of game but stepped it up, the kind of win we did in past years, getting the three points in difficulty.

Fiorentina's style killed a lot of the game in terms of chances, but we just needed that one big opening. Big players are doing things right now, that's why you need the likes of Pogba and Dybala, even if they are not perfect they have the quality to do it.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #279
    I missed the first 30min of the match but great match tactically.

Credits must be given to Fiorentina also, not an easy team to beat, very organized team that can also control the match under pressure.

Allegri handled the match well, even though I wouldn't have started the match with Khedira but anyway I don't think we can ask for more, 7 wins in last 7 matches conceding 3 goals only and scoring 14.

Barzagli was outstanding btw like always, is there any defender more elegant than him in Europe today?
    Mandzu earned the goal, worked really hard and deserves a standing ovation.
    I thought Cuadrado was okay over-all.

Pogba was weak mentally and lost, Marchisio wasn't good either, Sturaro was a pitbull when he came on, putting immense physical and tough pressure on opponents.

Anyway, it wasn't an easy game, I can't complain that it wasn't the perfect match, 3points in the pockets and for another few wins before the break would put Calciopoli Directors under pressure.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
    Fantastic win, we really are starting to look like the old Juventus again. And this 3-5-2 look so much better going forward with Cuadrado and Alex Sandro. I know people have been after Cuadrado, but really he is a must buy! He gives us many tactical options!

Good : Defence again again. We gave Fiorentina what?? 1 chance on a very soft penalty. Marchisio was absolutely briliant. I have been after him all year, cause i really do not think he is a good enough regista in 3-5-2 , for 4-3-1-2 he is okay. Cause the need is not so big for a regista. But yesterday he was brilliant! Dybala is a jewel!

Not good : Pogba wasted lost posession 500 times! And he looked fustrated, but still made som killer passes! Mandzukic, he had moments where he gave his all , but also moments where his attitude he terrible. Khedira was of the pace, which is normal!

- I would love Perreya to be a part of 3 man midfield with cuadrado and sandro on the wings - that pace and directness..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)