[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (33 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
he has always been mediocre, overrated english wood
Yeah thats why mighty Moggi before our relegation due to Calciopolli was preparing 60m.eur. to buy that Englisg wood.Because Moggi does not know anything about transfers .His transfers are like that of Secco.He does not know anything about it.

Apr 8, 2013
Seems official. Will play:

Caceres-Leo-Ogbonna
Licht-Arturo-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asa
Gio-Tevez

From Giovinco I don't expect nothing of course, and neither from that backline. I can clearly see that this will not be a brighty match, played at low rythms, considering our still-developing shape and the EL match. Without Llorentay we don't even have the long ball bonus. Chievo will sit behind and we'll be passing the ball around. I tell you that if Tevez or Vidal don't pull off some great individual match this might become a draw (considering that that backline, without Barzagli and Chiellini simultaneously, can probably concede on a counter). I'd take a tiny win without any problem.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he has always been mediocre, overrated english wood
no way... you cant call him wood... he is actually one of the rare WC players England had in the past 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

Seems official. Will play:

Caceres-Leo-Ogbonna
Licht-Arturo-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asa
Gio-Tevez

From Giovinco I don't expect nothing of course, and neither from that backline. I can clearly see that this will not be a brighty match, played at low rythms, considering our still-developing shape and the EL match. Without Llorentay we don't even have the long ball bonus. Chievo will sit behind and we'll be passing the ball around. I tell you that if Tevez or Vidal don't pull off some great individual match this might become a draw (considering that that backline, without Barzagli and Chiellini simultaneously, can probably concede on a counter). I'd take a tiny win without any problem.
i'd rather see gio-nando if he has to play... and one of the wing-backs to get rest before the europa league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)