[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (31 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we have zidane

- - - Updated - - -

3412 would mean that we would have 2CM which would mean benching pirlo and marchisio at the same time which is not possible.

I have been suggesting 4312 with tevez with 2CFs on top for ages now..... can't believe conte took so long to think about this.

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm2:
no it doesn't but at the same time it might give some much needed rest and rotation of our midfielders, i.e. Pogba's performances of late haven't been of the sort we're used to seeing whilst marchisio is on the bench all this time.

ultrasfan

Nov 7, 2013
I think we can win both tournaments. The only team, which is really difficult to challenge is Napoli. Benites is a cup-coach, he is the best in preparing his teams to one crucial match

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
no it doesn't but at the same time it might give some much needed rest and rotation of our midfielders, i.e. Pogba's performances of late haven't been of the sort we're used to seeing whilst marchisio is on the bench all this time.
our strongest area on the pitch is midfield and if you don't go for a 3 man midfield it would mean tha vidal and pogba would have to be holding more which is a true waste of talent. if we are going to go for a 3 man attack without wingers then I see a 4312. we could use tevez in attacking midfield or even pogba in there.

vidal pirlo pogba
tevez
llorente Osvaldo

vidal pirlo marchisio
pogba
llorente tevez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)