[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (19 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Me too and I don't want my nervousness to translate into disappointment. I've had a great day today and I would like to end it well.
If we'll be able to score early in the game, we may get out with 3 points tonight.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Right then.. Pringles.. a beer.. stream on my TV, I'm heading for the couch. :D

I'm nervous as well, fuck. FORZA JUVE, come on you fuckers, beat these scumbags! See you guys after the game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we'll be able to score early in the game, we may get out with 3 points tonight.
I would like for once, only once to secure the game in the first half. And today would be a great opportunity in preparation to next week's encounter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pirlo absolute MoM.

We're gonna miss him so much once he retires :cry:

Glad to see him with us regardless. I'll always be thankful to him for ushering in Juve to a new era.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not to take away from the win but for once in a match against a smaller side the opposition keeper had a horrible match. His mistakes on all three goals helped us out alot.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We were really good for the last 65 minutes of the match. After a slow start we did some pretty sweet things. 3 points, first place - satisfied. Pirlo MoM

Mirko in his 20min on the pitch threatened to fuck the side refs family, call him a bald cunt. He also called the RB from Catania a whore and sent everyone back to their mothers wombs (politely speaking) while exiting the pitch :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)