[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (23 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Surely he's an option. Cut the "he can't speak Italian" and "he's still learning Conte's tactics" crap. He's not a freaking special needs child, he's a skilled footballer.
If Conte doesnt think he's ready/good enough, that's good enough for me. It's Eljero Elia were talking about for fuck's sake, not the second coming of Diego Maradona.

When he impresses Conte enough in training, his time will come. Simple as that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, the guy was on the bench for Hamburg of all places, you guys seem to forget that.

Can't wait to see who we attract for the summer mercato.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I think the issue with Elia is that we lack a player with creativity in some games, not that we think Elia is Ronaldo or the savior. When he has played he has brought something different

Guys the 4-3-3 also resulted in plenty of draws as well. I think conte has experiment with a fair variety of formations.

Ok I don't expect Elia to start but fuck it bring him on if we look stale!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Not for us all the way over here on the west coast of North America. Anyways I obviously would love us to get a result as that's more important. I really want to see us Play well though. I am hoping this little goal slump we are in is just that a slump. Frustration and rushing causes lack of thinking and composure so once we do get that goal I am hoping that weight will be off the shoulders of the players and such and they can start playing creative and start doing what we were doing in the first half of the season. No better way to end this slump against provincial teams them at home against Catania. I hope Catania plays open and tries to play the game but Im expecting 11 men behind the ball.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If Conte doesnt think he's ready/good enough, that's good enough for me. It's Eljero Elia were talking about for fuck's sake, not the second coming of Diego Maradona.

When he impresses Conte enough in training, his time will come. Simple as that.
No one thinks he's a saviour by any stretch of the imagination.

It is simply the fact that we lack creativity which Elia could provide at times.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
what happened to the 4-3-3? It seemed to be working well for Juve but lately Conte has been using mostly 3-5-2, especially after the Roma game in the Copa, iirc. Did injuries cause this or just a change of heart by the coach?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
what happened to the 4-3-3? It seemed to be working well for Juve but lately Conte has been using mostly 3-5-2, especially after the Roma game in the Copa, iirc. Did injuries cause this or just a change of heart by the coach?
I think it's Pepe's injury and the lack of trust in his other wingers/attackers is what made him change to this formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)