[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (14 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yup, no bigger jinx than Cam.
If he wasn't a Juve fan we'd have won at least 3 more CL trophies by now. Not to mention all the scudetti and the coppa italia silver star.

Btw, do you guys remember what Hustini did the last time we played Catania in Turin? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yup, no bigger jinx than Cam.
If he wasn't a Juve fan we'd have won at least 3 more CL trophies by now. Not to mention all the scudetti and the coppa italia silver star.

Btw, do you guys remember what Hustini did the last time we played Catania in Turin? :D
Do you know when did Hustini join this forum? And what happened right afterwards?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There should be a great pressure upon our players, if we do not win this, we practically kicked the championship, but the odds show that we have a really hard time winning them.
Its time for Conte magic to kick in and do the difference!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
There should be a great pressure upon our players, if we do not win this, we practically kicked the championship, but the odds show that we have a really hard time winning them.
kind of optimistic..even for the new you :p...i hope matri and mirko won't start

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
blʘndu;3520949 said:
kind of optimistic..even for the new you :p...i hope matri and mirko won't start

I like the second Cronios :tup:

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I feel that people are scared of saying that vucunic has flopped this season... He had sucked since his injury even more and needs to sit on the bench. In factor players out of form need to be benched including matri and bonnuci. I would still play marchisio cause Vidal is out though.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's not that we are that good this season. It's just other teams suck big time. Milan dropping so many points, Napoli are really bad, so is Inter, and other teams. True we won't have a better opportunity.

I get what you guys think, it's alright this season second place next season we go for first place. Inter will go mad in mercato. Napoli will get money from CHL and they will have money too. Roma could be very dangerous, Milan also will be much tougher team to beat next season. I see us buying two players max. Our defense is settled, we need another midfielder and WC striker (we will end up with a mediocre one).

We have to win this season, it will never be easier than this season.

And why you guys freaking out. We are a point behind and a game in hand. We will play Milan away and at least we get a draw then it's all up to us.
Forza Juve

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006

I like the second Cronios :tup:
Depends entirely on what the white stuff in the glasses is...

It's not that we are that good this season. It's just other teams suck big time. Milan dropping so many points, Napoli are really bad, so is Inter, and other teams. True we won't have a better opportunity.

I get what you guys think, it's alright this season second place next season we go for first place. Inter will go mad in mercato. Napoli will get money from CHL and they will have money too. Roma could be very dangerous, Milan also will be much tougher team to beat next season. I see us buying two players max. Our defense is settled, we need another midfielder and WC striker (we will end up with a mediocre one).

We have to win this season, it will never be easier than this season.

And why you guys freaking out. We are a point behind and a game in hand. We will play Milan away and at least we get a draw then it's all up to us.
Forza Juve
That's the problematic part really. As you have implied in the same post, it has not been all up to us. And we'll need other teams to lose points if we continue with our inability to finish off provincial teams. Then again, if we look at the bright side of things, if a bad batch in our season means only two nil-nil draws, then that in itself is already something positive compared to last two seasons!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The old "we aren't good, everyone else sucks" line. Always trotted out whenever we don't win a couple of games.

It's an absolute crock of shit, we've been very good this season. The best we've played post Calaciopoli.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
The old "we aren't good, everyone else sucks" line. Always trotted out whenever we don't win a couple of games.

It's an absolute crock of shit, we've been very good this season. The best we've played post Calaciopoli.
With all due respect, if you're referring to my post, you're twisting my words to suit your own ends.

It's not merely a matter of being good or bad. There's a lot of space in between Excellent and mediocre. I know it's a Juventus forum, but not everything has to be black and white.

I didn't say we were bad, we just weren't as good as we could have been. We lost 20 points this season, despite the unbeaten run. Defensively we were great. But had other teams not fucked up repeatedly along the way we wouldn't be in such a good position in terms of the championship. We were not bad, but we weren't as good as the standing might imply. Having said this we were much closer to good than bad, obviously.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
25.03.1984 Juventus-Catania 2-0
11.05.2008 Juventus-Catania 1-1
24.09.2008 Juventus-Catania 1-1
20.12.2009 Juventus-Catania 1-2
23.04.2011 Juventus-Catania 2-2
:shifty:
Doesn't matter to me. The recent results against Fiorentina and Palermo weren't in our favour either, but yet we won against them.

Fuck Catania, team of cunts. Montella is the biggest cunt though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
With all due respect, if you're referring to my post, you're twisting my words to suit your own ends.

It's not merely a matter of being good or bad. There's a lot of space in between Excellent and mediocre. I know it's a Juventus forum, but not everything has to be black and white.

I didn't say we were bad, we just weren't as good as we could have been. We lost 20 points this season, despite the unbeaten run. Defensively we were great. But had other teams not fucked up repeatedly along the way we wouldn't be in such a good position in terms of the championship. We were not bad, but we weren't as good as the standing might imply. Having said this we were much closer to good than bad, obviously.
I wasnt referring to your post. You actually raised some valid points without resorting to tired clichès.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)