[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
we must make up for the lost ground, 1# is slipping away, imo we lost it for good since we lost more points than Milan, at their most difficult part of the season, but we must stay focused and secure 2# and win the cup!
Two 7th placed finishes followed by a 2nd place this season would be a great result alright. I think people tend to forget that sometimes

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
But you gotta be honest, when you're close to top spot you just can't help but want it. It's natural, I wouldn't enjoy seeing Milan win it by a couple of points ahead of us. Even if it is an improvement from the last seasons. We are Juventus after all...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But you gotta be honest, when you're close to top spot you just can't help but want it. It's natural, I wouldn't enjoy seeing Milan win it by a couple of points ahead of us. Even if it is an improvement from the last seasons. We are Juventus after all...
Not only close, we have a special opportunity this season. We are not playing in the CL, Inter are in a horrible form, Roma are just rebuilding, Napoli are not as good as they are supposed to be. All these factors won't be there for us to take advantage of. Not to mention Milan dropping points at the beginning of the season. We should and could have put on a big gap by now and actually control the table for the rest of the season.

As it is now, we are under pressure and it seems we crack under pressure.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
This. I'd be dissapointed obviously, especially considering we're up there now but I can't see us winning it, not if we can't beat teams like Siena and Parma.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Pirlo - Giaccherini
Quagliarella - Matri - Del Piero

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But not posting, yesterday you were posting. Don't kid yourself, jinx.
If you really are using that as an argument then do some leg work and check out the live thread during alllllllllllllllllll the other matches.

If not, then quite frankly, you have no argument.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Pirlo - Giaccherini
Quagliarella - Matri - Del Piero
I like it. More daring than this 352 bullshit, with Giacch having the lungs to move up the left flank with Ale just doing his magic near Matri. We should just attack the shit out of teams like these. Eat them alive.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you really are using that as an argument then do some leg work and check out the live thread during alllllllllllllllllll the other matches.

If not, then quite frankly, you have no argument.
I already have and each time we draw you were posting heavily in the live thread, all the other times you were either absent, throwing a comment or two here and there or posting at half time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)