[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (28 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah ,please some parts from INter forums.They must think that they gave us a decent game and that they have a chance to win?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Thank god Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal decided to slow down in 70th minute. And give us a little time to pass the ball instead of long balls.
Good, at least we werent that much raped The way it was going on 3-0, i thought they'd give us 7.
At least we scored and didn't get raped (at least from the result)
And, the best one yet:

Palacio, hopefully it's not a decline.

Form is temporary, but class is permanent.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lets not exaggerate with pirlo. We all know he has talent and so on, but marchisio rightfully played the laast few games, and that was because pirlo was in shid form.
About tevez, yes I agree with you. I saw him wiffing some chances but he was running and pressing nonstop. Defintely was a positive controbution in this game. So stop the nonsense bashing peeps
We are messing the pots here.Claudio is a must but in games like this when they park the bus you need someone to open them.Beside that Pirlo and Claudio are totally different players.

Jul 20, 2012
All these speeches were for nothing, well anyway..

I wish Mazzarri take some serious notes:

1- We are way better with two strikers.

2- Botta is a genius and he should start over any fucken shit head we have right now.

3- Taider should get more time.

4- Start the game with the way you finishes it for the last few games you fucken coward, start with an attacking line-up we have nothing else to lose!! for fuck sake the season is almost over and your coward approaches for the game is meaningless and pointless, field the quality players and fucking ask them to go all forward!!

5- Send Milito home and lie to us that he has a permanent injury.

6- Send Kuzmanovic to oblivion and tell us that you did so we worship your guts.

7- Start changing the all 3-5 shit right away and not later, just start with 4 defenders, and make whatever you want with the rest of the fuckin line-up I dont give a damn, as long as you follow the pervious steps you fucken cunt.

8- If you are not able to comply, please send your ass to fucken hell and leave this club immediately.

Anyway, Im a man of my word, we might not have lost this with morethan 3 but you gott admit it I deserve the ban, also I might just need a break so no regrets..

You fucken assholes inhabiting this forum are the ugliest faggiost, cuntiest, shitheadest,Ive ever known, I fucken despise you all in ways you can not imagine.

Fuck you very much :ETfap:
:)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And, the best one yet:
Form is temporary ,but class is permanent.CLASS,I am really asking myself did I know the real meaning of the word class.Typical,but typical merda comments.I am waiting now for the comments that the god in this moment does not like Inter the so thats why they are in so bad shape.Everyday I am asking myself how can anybody be a Inter fan.Seriously.Inter fan.What a joke of a team.

Jul 20, 2012
You know what's funny...

Had we of signed Asamoah to finally fix our left side of midfield since Brehme left, he still would have failed and would have been incredibly 1-dimensional.

Had we of signed Vidal to spark our well known lackluster midfield, he still would have been nothing more than a sideways passer.

The only player that would have worked, is Tevez. Cause one thing we are good at is buying a WC striker and relying heavily on them to drag us through.
wtf

- - - Updated - - -

If we want to improve this team we to play and buy older players with experience!!
:mark:

Jul 20, 2012
It's not even about the formations anymore. This is turning into a Stramaccioni fuckfest all over again, but this time without youngsters getting playtime.

No clue how to attack, no clue how to defend, no scheme whatsoever. Just long balls to Hamsik and Cavani without Hamsik and Cavani.
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)