[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
storari 6

barzagli 7
bonucci 5.5
chiellini 7.5

litchsteiner 8
vidal 8
pirlo 7.5
pogba 7
asamoah 7

tevez 7
llorente 7

vucinic n.v
caceres n.v

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I know we just beat our biggest rival and dominated them but I am cocky enough to think and say that it doesn't even mean that much to me anymore. It's like beating Sampdoria or Parma.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We only played an hour today, and the issue looked to be fitness for some players. That Lichtsteiner and Barzagli went off with cramp/strains was symptomatic.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Always nice to beat those fuckers, but doesn't feel like much more than another 3 points tbh. They just suck too much atm. Also, we look vulnerable when we shift down a gear or two.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah we need to make subs much earlier than that

81st minute... then again if Isla must come off of the bench i'd rather stick to our injured first team players. Padoin > Isla ffs

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn't think that we played very well today and made lots of stupid mistakes. It kind of makes winning 3-1 against Inter even sweeter when you know that you could have gone up a gear.

We were lucky Palacio isn't in the form that he was earlier in the season and we really need to improve on our set pieces again. A bit worrying that we still haven't improved on this.

Thought Vidal was superb.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why the fuck we must as someone says"switch off" after 3-0.Okay it is a little understandable but not against merda.Why the fuck Conte is playing Bonucci instead of Ogbonna.How many errors and goals we have to concede in order to realize that.
I was right about Pirlo.Remote pass that open the game.I am pissed off how we concede and why we did not put them at least two goals more.Pogba is awesome but he is dribbling and joking in every possible moment.Some bitter taste after our conceding the goal.These fucks deserves 5-0.Now Mazzari will cry how they have chance to win.Anyway Forza Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Storari 6.5

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 5
Chiellini 7.5

Litchsteiner 7.5
Vidal 7.5
Pirlo 7
Pogba 6
Asamoah 7

Tevez 5.5
Llorente 6.5

Coach:
Conte 6

Subs:
Vucinic NR
Caceres NR

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That was easy, we probably played our best football ever for 60 or 65 minutes except for on Bonucci mistake. I understand why we go to sleep mode because it is very difficult to keep concentration all matches all the time when you are so much better than your opponent.

Storari 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 7.5

Lichtsteiner 7.5
Vidal 8
Pirlo 7.5
Pogba 7
Asamoah 7

Tevez 6
Llorente 6.5

Caceres 6
Isla 6
Vucinic 6.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)