[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (36 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So I think Juve can expect an ultra-defensive display from Inter, with them just hoping to pinch a goal on the break.

Game should just be an exercise in breaking down a deep, packed defence and avoiding counter-attacks, like Juve have to do when they play most teams at home.

Which ever of Vidal and Pogba ends up playing against Kovacic, if he plays, should be able to absolutely destroy him physically.

I'd look for Llorente to possible favour the right side slightly more than usual because I would consider Campagnaro one of the few defenders around who has the presence to stand a sporting chance of competing with Llorente.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah I'm expecting Pirlo to have alot of time on the ball today and Pogba and Vidal should outmuscle their midfield with Tevez dropping deep to collect the ball.

I think Tevez will score today.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
What "both sets of fans"? You will be either 1 up to 3 fans and hided at the stadium.Just look the first game at Milan.Curva sud was almost full of our fans.Our fans,especcially ultras(Viking ,Juve 1897 etc sorry if Iforgot someone) goes everywhere )with their beloved club.Not pussies like your fans.But thats so undestandable for a club like merda.Go and make another calciopolli for that you are masters on the pitches you are pussy.
Ok.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So I think Juve can expect an ultra-defensive display from Inter, with them just hoping to pinch a goal on the break.

Game should just be an exercise in breaking down a deep, packed defence and avoiding counter-attacks, like Juve have to do when they play most teams at home.

Which ever of Vidal and Pogba ends up playing against Kovacic, if he plays, should be able to absolutely destroy him physically.

I'd look for Llorente to possible favour the right side slightly more than usual because I would consider Campagnaro one of the few defenders around who has the presence to stand a sporting chance of competing with Llorente.
thats the mazarri style.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I dont care who will play just Juve to win but Marchisio got some exeptional qualities but not the creativity of Pirlo which we need badly if Inter play defensive .

If Inter are focusing entirely on counter attacking, then the last thing we want is their team breaking against us with Pirlo being our only presence in midfield to try and stop them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont care who will play just Juve to win but Marchisio got some exeptional qualities but not the creativity of Pirlo which we need badly if Inter play defensive .
Few players have qualities of Pirlo, but that's not why Marchisio will occupy his role, nor will we expect anything similar from him in this match. He'll provide cover for Pogba and Vidal, keep it rather simple with short passes, while with Pirlo in the team one would always have to stay back, considering that Maestro is defensive liability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)