[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Spezia [March 2nd, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Looking forward to seeing how we can ruin our season further tonight.

If Berna makes it onto the pitch I’m going to set fire to Pirlo’s house during the next match day
100% he’s getting subbed in at some point if he doesn’t start. Might be the only sub Pirlo uses too lmao.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
just play that formation as a normal 4-3-3. pls pirlo. do it for the children
You think we will play better if we change to 4-3-3? You might be right but I think the problem is Pirlo`s interpretations rather than a specific formation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You think we will play better if we change to 4-3-3? You might be right but I think the problem is Pirlo`s interpretations rather than a specific formation.
the biggest problem is personnel imo. That’s on tici. Cut corners at maybe the two most important positions in modern football (fullbacks and midfield.) Sure Pirlo has done some dumb shit, and injuries have derailed the squad, but the ceiling is only so high when you’ve got guys like Bentancur in charge of setting the pace and really only one fullback who can cross somewhat consistently.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
the biggest problem is personnel imo. That’s on tici. Cut corners at maybe the two most important positions in modern football (fullbacks and midfield.) Sure Pirlo has done some dumb shit, and injuries have derailed the squad, but the ceiling is only so high when you’ve got guys like Bentancur in charge of setting the pace and really only one fullback who can cross somewhat consistently.
That's not true. Pirlo could have used Sarri's 433 when he arrived and start to tweak it so that we'd be less predictable.

But of course he had to come up with some philosophical bullshit in a season without too much time for friendlies and training so that he could make his thesis come alive on the pitch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That's not true. Pirlo could have used Sarri's 433 when he arrived and start to tweak it so that we'd be less predictable.

But of course he had to come up with some philosophical bullshit in a season without too much time for friendlies and training so that he could make his thesis come alive on the pitch.
how do you run a 433 when you don’t have 3 reliable midfielders? I’m glad he axed that bullshit. Our most creative mid is a u23 kid.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wish a journalist would just out right ask Pirlo "why do you continue to play Berna when everyone else knows he is absolutely shit?"

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wish a journalist would just out right ask Pirlo "why do you continue to play Berna when everyone else knows he is absolutely shit?"
he’ll probably give some coachspeak about him being in a bad spell but being a good player or some bullshit. Even someone that doesn’t hate berna (me) realizes he’s not good enough to play at juve. Or maybe he is, considering the amount of scrubs that get minutes. Jabroni FC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)