[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [16th January, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hate to break it to you guys but we lost that one.

We stopped playing exciting for periods of time and I didn't enjoy the match much besides some SUPER lucky goals and two mistakes by their keeper. So that means its a loss. I don't make the rules but its a loss. Allegri out. Not enjoyable to watch, too lucky with the goals, and Sassuolo keeper basically gifted us two goals.

Damn, how can you lose to Sassuolo with how their season is going? Fire this fucking fraud!
:superhappy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Solid high pressing, yes we risked it, and a sassuolo goal might have made it difficult but loved the hunger and enthusiasm.

Jan 22, 2016
Surprisingly we played a high line Defence and nailed it.
Bremer was a beast at the back and Made it much easier for us to play a high line . Vlahovic's hold up play helped us in transition greatly and made opponent's players to track back a lot and lose momentum and energy.

These two tonight Orchestrated our near perfect display.

Combiaso reminds me of Zambrotta. Plays with both feet and great in different positions. He had been the biggest surprise for me this season.

I don't really know. I somehow want us to have no money so we stick to our youngsters and Juventus B. The amount of young players in our squad that are flourishing is very heart warming.

No need to spend millions when we can get players like Combiaso, Kenen, Miretti, Gatti, Fagioli, Weah and Co for a penny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)