[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [16th January, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

So

Woj
Danilo - Bremer - Rugani
Cambiaso - Miretti - Locatelli - Rabiot - Kostic
Vlahovic - Yildiz

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No joke, I am looking forward to this. I think we can score 3+ goals this evening after Salernitana 6-1 and Frosinone 4-0 win. Sassuolo is conceding 1.75 goals per match.
nice prediction

they have the 3rd worst defense now, and besides that one deflected berardi shot, they didn't threaten our goal too much. one of the easiest league games lately

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Hate to break it to you guys but we lost that one.

We stopped playing exciting for periods of time and I didn't enjoy the match much besides some SUPER lucky goals and two mistakes by their keeper. So that means its a loss. I don't make the rules but its a loss. Allegri out. Not enjoyable to watch, too lucky with the goals, and Sassuolo keeper basically gifted us two goals.

Damn, how can you lose to Sassuolo with how their season is going? Fire this fucking fraud!

Jun 16, 2020
We’ll be able to lead the table next month. Inter will play the Supercoppa semi’s in Saudi Arabia, then Fiorentina, Juve, Roma and Salernitana before the CL against Atletico starts. I guess that the Supercoppa final is somewhere in between aswel but not sure. Either way they’ll miss some games in Serie A and I assume that they will drop some points aswel.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
3-0 win without really getting out 3rd gear.

I thought all 3 centre backs were really good and bizarrely spread passes like prime Bonucci. Superb goals by Vlahovic.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
To be honest, I’m not sure we would’ve won if the goalkeepers switched teams. But thats now how it works, so it was a pretty comfortable win in the end.

Loca, Tek, Bremer, Vlahovic, Danilo all did a great job.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hate to break it to you guys but we lost that one.

We stopped playing exciting for periods of time and I didn't enjoy the match much besides some SUPER lucky goals and two mistakes by their keeper. So that means its a loss. I don't make the rules but its a loss. Allegri out. Not enjoyable to watch, too lucky with the goals, and Sassuolo keeper basically gifted us two goals.

Damn, how can you lose to Sassuolo with how their season is going? Fire this fucking fraud!
I'll take the meaningless win and move onto the next one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)