[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Out of that lineup only wish MDS doesn't start. Rather see Arthur in there somewhere, how much worse can the defense be or more importantly how much better is the defense with MDS in there? Let's think POSITIVE about scoring some goals and then think keeping the lead.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im excited for the game but our line up is underwhelming. Danilo and MDS starting a game is a huge deficit. Why isnt Demiral starting tonight? Injured? Midfield is mediocre as well.

Jun 6, 2015
I think people are putting too much weight on the lineup. I just hope we play with some intensity and the team shows more grinta than in recent times. Pirlo is right when he talks about the need to bring back the enthusiasm to this team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm this close to being on the #PirloOut train

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are putting too much weight on the lineup. I just hope we play with some intensity and the team shows more grinta than in recent times. Pirlo is right when he talks about the need to bring back the enthusiasm to this team.
People are putting too much weight on the lineup? Idk, it's a bit depressing to start a new season and seeing Danilo and MDS there

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not bothered who pirlo starts with, for me it's all about how his team plays and how he uses his instincts to turn things when theyre bad.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not bothered who pirlo starts with, for me it's all about how his team plays and how he uses his instincts to turn things when theyre bad.
So the players are irrelevant to how the team plays?

Yeah sure, Sampdoria gonna have to figure out a way to deal with the wide threat from DE SCIGLIO

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. I'm aware he doesn't have much of a choice on the left now that we're selling Pellegrini

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So the players are irrelevant to how the team plays?

Yeah sure, Sampdoria gonna have to figure out a way to deal with the wide threat from DE SCIGLIO
It's his first game, gotta have trust in the coach. I agree di sciglio is a bad option and we all know how he deserves to start for crotone but maybe there's a reason why Pirlo is choosing him, maybe it's match fitness or the mental state of others, many reasons we won't know. I won't let it bother me, new coach, new mentality, but similar style. I'm more curious how we play than focusing on just the one player.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's his first game, gotta have trust in the coach. I agree di sciglio is a bad option and we all know how he deserves to start for crotone but maybe there's a reason why Pirlo is choosing him, maybe it's match fitness or the mental state of others, many reasons we won't know. I won't let it bother me, new coach, new mentality, but similar style. I'm more curious how we play than focusing on just the one player.

In before we play the Sarri way

Hopefully not :scared:

Jun 6, 2015
People are putting too much weight on the lineup? Idk, it's a bit depressing to start a new season and seeing Danilo and MDS there
I just think that quite often the mental part of football isn't given as much importance as it should. Confidence, motivation and enthusiasm can all play a huge part in how the players and the team performs. You can have a working collective even if some of the parts aren't ideal.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

You're right, he has his reasons. All I'm saying is that with limited players there are limited ways you can play. I honestly don't expect much from this team today (and yes it's still early), but hopefully the talented individuals like Ronaldo and Kulu give us something to get excited about.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think that quite often the mental part of football isn't given as much importance as it should. Confidence, motivation and enthusiasm can all play a huge part in how the players and the team performs. You can have a working collective even if some of the parts aren't ideal.
Fingers crossed. It's mostly the same players from last year so if Pirlo can an extra 50% from them maybe we can look like a proper team

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
There’s no reason to contest any of the players he picked for today, zero. He’s the one training them, so I’m sure he’s considering their fitness levels, adaptation and so on. Also he’s trying things out it’s his first match ffs.Y’all chill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)