[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't want to start bitching before even season started , but i really don't like to see Danilo,Ramsey,De Sciglio !

But whatever , Pirlo knows better i guess , Forza Juve <3

Can't wait !!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Rigore per la Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

EiTmYNVXgAAYhBf?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
I try to be optimistic ......

maybe DS better going forward and Chillini will cover his mistakes ....

Cuad will help Danilo and both alternate positions as Cuad can help in defence...

like Pirlo said, it is the task given not the position ...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Classic approach by our new coaches. Allegri, Sarri and now Pirlo all play the same players from last year from the beginning just to avoid rocking the boat.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He says he needs to focus on other things in life. I think he got addicted to Twitter and it affects his personal life. I registered on that platform in 2009, just like him, and since then he's sharing Juve news literally 24/7. 150k tweets, also posts news on other social media platforms. It feels like all he's had in his mind for the past 10 years is Juventus. :D it was a job with nothing in return for him. At least he got paid for selling it in the end. As passionate as they come.

Even Luciano Moggi follows him.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He says he needs to focus on other things in life. I think he got addicted to Twitter and it affects his personal life. I registered on that platform in 2009, just like him, and since then he's sharing Juve news literally 24/7. 150k tweets, also posts news on other social media platforms. It feels like all he's had in his mind for the past 10 years is Juventus. :D it was a job with nothing in return for him. At least he got paid for selling it in the end. As passionate as they come.

Oh he sold it. That's better than just quitting a 100k account. Didn't know Saint Moggi followed him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Yeah Rav is a good dude. He as well as Tarek Khatib,who’s account was suspended for some reason, were the best Juventus accounts on social media. Don’t blame him for wanting to leave the cesspit that is Twitter and get away from all the disgusting negativity on that platform.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)