[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Watching the Sorry season but not the one with Pirlo in charge :disagree:
Sarri at least coached before. It's not like I'm a Sarri fan and the opposite for Pirlo. I admire Pirlo and what he has done for us but trust me, we are in for a rough season. Tudor as assistant manager? Fucking LOL

- - - Updated - - -

First time I am watching out for a game since a year. Under Sarri we played horrible football and for me was the biggest disappointment that our squad had no pleasure on the field. I want to see our squads smile and being hungry on the pitch. The same I saw with Conte and Allegri. Forza Pirlo! Forza Juve!
What is the difference though? Same shitty players. No new and exciting signings.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
Sarri at least coached before. It's not like I'm a Sarri fan and the opposite for Pirlo. I admire Pirlo and what he has done for us but trust me, we are in for a rough season. Tudor as assistant manager? Fucking LOL

- - - Updated - - -

What is the difference though? Same shitty players. No new and exciting signings.
Shitty players? Dybala, Ronaldo, SCSZENSNFCSLDGY, Chiellini, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Arthur etc. are shitty players?
Come on ... these players are way better than our Serie A concurrents have.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pirlo: "The important thing is that the boys are doing well tomorrow, we had a good week of training. We knew the absences of Dybala & DeLigt , we still have enough players."

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pirlo: "Kulusevski & Pellegrini already know the Italian league, while Arthur still has to know everything, even the workouts. We are here to give everyone time."

It seems Arthur wont start.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
These line ups are usual wrong but i will find it real funny after the club been hyping up Arthur so much only for him to benched for the first game.
It's the first game of the season after a short preseason. Chill lol.

Noticed 100m Pjanic thermoconformers are way calmer compared to past 3+ years. Threads are actually readable now. Jck alone made them unreadable. I'll maintain humility and only claim partial credit.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Doesn't really matter what formation we use I wanna see how fluid our passing will be. Last season we struggled to move forward and find spaces it was painful to watch that much side/back passing. It's still only the first match and too early to judge but I'm curious to see if we're gonna show any improvements on that aspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)