[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [April 15th, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Höwedes

• Khedira

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
it's still better late than never i guess. buffon's too friendly attitude towards opposition players (e.g. like hugging all the real players after being humiliated at home last week) has always been annoying anyway. let's hope we can build on his anger and keep the determination next season. we need to trigger the killer instinct of some players as chiellini, ageing and slowing licht and out of form mario (who had a terrific game, but it was his 1st one this year) bring not enough grinta for a team like juve.

let's kill samp, i want to see an execution. we shouldn't stop until it's 4-0.
I love that he is respectful and humble, that's one of my favorite traits of his and I've always valued such things very highly.

What I mean to say is, the things he said now should've been manifested in focused performance on the pitch from everyone, especially those that lived through the relegation.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After the great game against Real I dont expect any fireworks but we dont need it to beat Sampdoria - Dybala to score..
Is there a talk of formation for this one?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After the great game against Real I dont expect any fireworks but we dont need it to beat Sampdoria - Dybala to score..
Is there a talk of formation for this one?
yeh, i think the players will use this game to recover mentally and do not risk much, just winning.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Destroying ,anger from Madrid game and the fact they beat us in the first half of the season.Revenge! 3-0 at least!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)