[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [April 15th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Höwedes

• Khedira

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The big 5 are decided, CL only got shitty teams and Roma left, Mickey Mouse League is never exciting, Coppa Who Cares.

Yep, there's a long tiem until the World Cup.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a great performance in the first half but Costa changed the game with 3 superb assists.

Howedes did very well too.

Great to go 6 points clear, but we need to make sure we don't drop any points at Crotone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seriously Howedes MOTM?! I mean yeah he had a great game but the truth is he didnt has much to handle..
D.Costa assisted 3 goals

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Solid performance overall, superb from Costa. Hope we keep up the intensity at Crotone, absolutely cannot drop points there. A 6-9pt cushion before the home game against would take a lot off pressure off that game, which would probably make it even likelier that we win and effectively or mathematically seal the Scudetto there vs Napoli.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not sure where that is :p
I was in sector 111 row 8. Pretty damn close to the pitch.
Ok, I've just checked it and you're not going to believe it, but it turns out I was in sector 111 as well. :D
Row 30 though.

Did you go to the stadium by bus? Because when I got off the bus, that's when I first heard Dutch being spoken. Must have been around 16h20, I think.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ok, I've just checked it and you're not going to believe it, but it turns out I was in sector 111 as well. :D
Row 30 though.

Did you go to the stadium by bus? Because when I got off the bus, that's when I first heard Dutch being spoken. Must have been around 16h20, I think.
Haha Yeah I did go by bus, but two hours before you :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)