[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (54 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't rate him. He has been $#@! for over 4 years.

However with this coach he was pretty good so far in the season. Best season he had over the past 4-5 years for sure.

But yeah I do think he's overhyped. And he was, I remember Chelsea offering 12mln for him last year.
I read this was his best season in a long while but I didn't find him that impressive and he was poor tonight too.

Do you think he's Roma's best midfielder or are Strootman and Pjanic better so far this season?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Gotta admit the referee was really fair today, let the play continue at times and showed the right cards to get his authority no bias, no blindness , solid refereeing.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
2 red cards killed it for them, luckily they didnt exploit the wings and tried to push it straight down the middle through the 352 lmfao garcia. Vidal had a clutch finish, Bonucci was unmarked by the still learning dodo, and castan gave away that penalty and sealed it. Gg roma FORZA JUVE!!!!
We completely locked them out of the wings. They tried everything but could not break down Asamoah-Pogba and Licht-Vidal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I read this was his best season in a long while but I didn't find him that impressive and he was poor tonight too.
Judging by one match? Lets not do that.

Many of their players had great season so far, but tonight they were rather meh.

- - - Updated - - -

BREAKING NEWS: Romulus and Remus to get a brother after todays rape in Torino.
:D

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Suddenly, i remember us being down against Napoli at San Pubes Stadium of Trash, because of two Bonucci fuck-ups, that situation kind of assembled the situation Roma faced today. They played fine, had a good start, but just weren't good in the decesive moments, and then suddenly they found themselves behind. But the difference was, we fought back and got 3-3, kept our dignity, and used it to raise our confidence. The first season with Conte, our team just showed so much grinta, every time we played badly, the players got fired up and worked their asses off until it would work. Roma lack this....

Naples Soccer will be our main contender for the title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)